Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There is only one word for this club 17:47 - Apr 27 with 1173 viewsfergalsharkey

Sums it up from top to toe.

Shambolic.

Poll: Cook out?

There is only one word for this club on 17:48 - Apr 27 with 1162 viewsSpruceMoose

On this matter, you're not far wrong.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

There is only one word for this club on 17:51 - Apr 27 with 1128 viewsbadadski

We have been making up the numbers all season but Sheffield look very good so not really expecting much. We also have no outs due to lack of height and physicality to hold ball up and give us a breather when we resort to getting it out of our half.
There is only one word for this club on 18:04 - Apr 27 with 1063 viewsfergalsharkey

There is only one word for this club on 17:48 - Apr 27 by SpruceMoose

On this matter, you're not far wrong.

Oh thankyou.
So Much happier that you , the font of all knowledge agrees.

There is only one word for this club on 18:05 - Apr 27 with 1045 viewsSpruceMoose

There is only one word for this club on 18:04 - Apr 27 by fergalsharkey

Oh thankyou.
So Much happier that you , the font of all knowledge agrees.

You're still a know-nothing skidmark in all other areas though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

There is only one word for this club on 18:08 - Apr 27 with 1010 viewsBenters2

Crap is a better word
There is only one word for this club on 18:10 - Apr 27 with 1005 viewsJDB23

We need wholesale changes going into next season. Unbalanced squad and too many players not up to it. I'm just worried by Lambert's comments regarding "can't have a constant high turnover of players". While in general I agree, I think we need to have a big change this summer, just hope Lambert doesn't think we already have a core group of players who can compete with only 1 or 2 additions.
There is only one word for this club on 18:15 - Apr 27 with 959 viewsbadadski

There is only one word for this club on 18:10 - Apr 27 by JDB23

We need wholesale changes going into next season. Unbalanced squad and too many players not up to it. I'm just worried by Lambert's comments regarding "can't have a constant high turnover of players". While in general I agree, I think we need to have a big change this summer, just hope Lambert doesn't think we already have a core group of players who can compete with only 1 or 2 additions.

We don’t need a massive turn over, just 2 new centre backs minimum. Midfield and strike force if fit should be ok for next season but defenders need to be replaced.
There is only one word for this club on 18:19 - Apr 27 with 922 viewsWD19

There is only one word for this club on 18:15 - Apr 27 by badadski

We don’t need a massive turn over, just 2 new centre backs minimum. Midfield and strike force if fit should be ok for next season but defenders need to be replaced.

We need 2 new centre backs. A commanding midfielder. A goalscorer. Possibly a new keeper. Ideally 2 new full backs. Maybe an out-and-out winger.

....but apart from that.....
Login to get fewer ads

There is only one word for this club on 18:32 - Apr 27 with 890 viewsfergalsharkey

You are on drugs pal.

We r utter dross everywhere.

There is only one word for this club on 18:33 - Apr 27 with 885 viewsJDB23

In my eyes I'd say we need a minimum of 2 FBs, 1CB, 1 left sided midfielder and a ST. Maybe we could get away with less than that but I wouldn't be confident.
There is only one word for this club on 18:40 - Apr 27 with 835 viewsbadadski

There is only one word for this club on 18:33 - Apr 27 by JDB23

In my eyes I'd say we need a minimum of 2 FBs, 1CB, 1 left sided midfielder and a ST. Maybe we could get away with less than that but I wouldn't be confident.

We are dross for this league but won’t be playing premier league players in league one.
A decent pre season and I have faith in a lot of our youth players being able to step up.
Harrison and sears should be decent in league one, judge, bishop, hews, El Mizouni, nydam skuse, Downes, Dozzell more then Enough for midfield. Lankester and Rowe making it short for wingers so maybe a wide player. So leaves mostly defenders, I’m not going to pass judgment on Emmanuel or kenlock until I have seen them play a few games and have a full pre season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024