Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 wins in 25, another performance with no ambition... 17:04 - Mar 7 with 1682 viewsmonytowbray

A manager who’s lost the plot yet has a safe job. An owner who simply doesn’t care. A side who look like they can’t be bothered.

And yet they all clap them off at the end.

Our fans are the band that carried on playing as the Titanic sank. Wake up and get angry FFS. This is far beyond bad luck. We made noise throughout and did our bit.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

4 wins in 25, another performance with no ambition... on 17:07 - Mar 7 with 1625 viewsbrazil1982

I dont understand the clapping...I never boo but I certainly dont clap if undeservd
4 wins in 25, another performance with no ambition... on 17:07 - Mar 7 with 1600 viewsmonytowbray

4 wins in 25, another performance with no ambition... on 17:07 - Mar 7 by brazil1982

I dont understand the clapping...I never boo but I certainly dont clap if undeservd

I left on 88 because honestly I think my mouth could get me into trouble.

TWTD never forgets…

4 wins in 25, another performance with no ambition... on 17:09 - Mar 7 with 1564 viewsblueconscience

Can’t be upsetting the poor wee manager and players!!!!!

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

4 wins in 25, another performance with no ambition... on 17:14 - Mar 7 with 1465 viewsmonytowbray

4 wins in 25, another performance with no ambition... on 17:09 - Mar 7 by blueconscience

Can’t be upsetting the poor wee manager and players!!!!!

Everyone says it will hurt their feelings. But what about my feelings? Or the feelings of every other daft pr1ck parting with money and effort each weekend to watch them fail us?

I am in an abusive relationship with ITFC I’m sure. Constantly being emotionally destroyed by a partner’s behaviour and told I’m over reacting or I’m in the wrong for being upset.

TWTD never forgets…

4 wins in 25, another performance with no ambition... on 17:50 - Mar 7 with 1225 viewsRobTheMonk

I'd be annoyed at my 5 a side team if we had only won 4 in 25! This season has gone beyond banter era.
4 wins in 25, another performance with no ambition... on 17:57 - Mar 7 with 1158 viewsmr_bean

The manager has not got a safe job. If we don't make the top six, Evans can get rid of him for a pittance.
4 wins in 25, another performance with no ambition... on 18:02 - Mar 7 with 1123 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

4 wins in 25, another performance with no ambition... on 17:07 - Mar 7 by monytowbray

I left on 88 because honestly I think my mouth could get me into trouble.

Under usual circumstances I’d find leaving on 88 with the score 1-0 laughable but I really can’t blame you here, that the score would end that way is sadly inevitable with us at the minute

What an absolute shower

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

4 wins in 25, another performance with no ambition... on 18:07 - Mar 7 with 1086 viewsDoctor_Earman

ITFC fans are a soft touch. Even this '5 point protest' is a load of BS as it explicitly states it is ''not Evans out'' and has no actual plan to use fan pressure to force change. All it does is point out what most fans (other than the Evans arselickers) already know in where the club is going wrong. We need to be relentless in calling for Evans out or nothing will ever change in the long-term.
Login to get fewer ads

4 wins in 25, another performance with no ambition... on 18:17 - Mar 7 with 1023 viewsblueconscience

4 wins in 25, another performance with no ambition... on 18:07 - Mar 7 by Doctor_Earman

ITFC fans are a soft touch. Even this '5 point protest' is a load of BS as it explicitly states it is ''not Evans out'' and has no actual plan to use fan pressure to force change. All it does is point out what most fans (other than the Evans arselickers) already know in where the club is going wrong. We need to be relentless in calling for Evans out or nothing will ever change in the long-term.

It is sad seeing Evans manipulating the easily pleased, year in year out.

Hopefully they will come to their senses at some point.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

4 wins in 25, another performance with no ambition... on 18:20 - Mar 7 with 1001 viewsJ2BLUE

4 wins in 25, another performance with no ambition... on 17:14 - Mar 7 by monytowbray

Everyone says it will hurt their feelings. But what about my feelings? Or the feelings of every other daft pr1ck parting with money and effort each weekend to watch them fail us?

I am in an abusive relationship with ITFC I’m sure. Constantly being emotionally destroyed by a partner’s behaviour and told I’m over reacting or I’m in the wrong for being upset.

Did you see the thread about the 99% effort = 100% failure poster?

One poster said it should be taken down as it sent the wrong message.

We can't expect our team to put 100% in and we should be telling them 99% is perfectly fine.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024