Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Cheapest" London pints near Tube stations 09:14 - Jul 18 with 757 viewsPendejo

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/redesigned-tube-map-shows-cheapest-pints-

I dispute the Elephant & Castle example. I understand why they've used the pub they have, however, if they use the South Bank exit, then it's The Rockingham Arms and its cheaper than the example given.

A useful map, nonetheless.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

"Cheapest" London pints near Tube stations on 09:16 - Jul 18 with 742 viewsartsbossbeard

Confirmation, if ever needed, that cheapest isn't best.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

"Cheapest" London pints near Tube stations on 09:20 - Jul 18 with 724 viewsfooters

"Cheapest" London pints near Tube stations on 09:16 - Jul 18 by artsbossbeard

Confirmation, if ever needed, that cheapest isn't best.

And if they really wanted the cheapest, then they aren't really looking hard enough according to that map. Amateurs.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

"Cheapest" London pints near Tube stations on 09:27 - Jul 18 with 684 viewsStokieBlue

"Cheapest" London pints near Tube stations on 09:20 - Jul 18 by footers

And if they really wanted the cheapest, then they aren't really looking hard enough according to that map. Amateurs.

Surely it's just the closest Samuel Smiths pub?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

"Cheapest" London pints near Tube stations on 11:36 - Jul 18 with 601 viewsfactual_blue

Presumably you need this map to locate your drivers?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024