Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You just couldnt resist that headline could you Phil..? 14:46 - Aug 20 with 772 viewschicoazul

If I have a heart attack I hope you know i'm suing.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

You just couldnt resist that headline could you Phil..? on 14:52 - Aug 20 with 748 viewsActionMan

To be fair Keane (the evil one) isn't a bad assistant manager by any stretch of the imagination, hence his string of good jobs since leaving here, one working under Lambert. Not that I am endorsing that, but we've had Doig since, so can do a lot worse for a 2IC.
You just couldnt resist that headline could you Phil..? on 14:52 - Aug 20 with 748 viewsPhilTWTD

What? I don't know what you mean!
You just couldnt resist that headline could you Phil..? on 15:06 - Aug 20 with 684 viewsbluelagos

Me too. Not impressed Mr Ham.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

You just couldnt resist that headline could you Phil..? on 15:09 - Aug 20 with 670 viewsPJH

I hope Geoff Hurst does not have any trips to PR planned otherwise Phil could give us another frightening headline.
You just couldnt resist that headline could you Phil..? on 15:13 - Aug 20 with 655 viewsMullet

You just couldnt resist that headline could you Phil..? on 14:52 - Aug 20 by PhilTWTD

What? I don't know what you mean!

You've become like a cross between Buzzfeed and Kevin Piper lately Phil. That is all.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024