Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? 19:48 - Aug 29 with 5197 viewsSpruceMoose

Surely worth a quick looksie to see if he's been a naughty boy right?

"At no stage … did I see, witness or suspect any behaviour of the sort that subsequently led to his arrest and conviction.”

“I can only reiterate my regret that I was mistaken to think that what I thought I knew of him was evidently not the real person, given what we now know.”

Ummm... Prince Andrew, if I may, you were hanging out at Epstein's house after you already knew your friend had been convicted of that nasty business with a 14-year-old girl, and had in fact been to jail for it. So... are you lying here?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 19:51]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 20:29 - Aug 29 with 5123 viewsTerra_Farma

Something stinks here Sprucey.

As always, no doubt this will get brushed under the red carpet.

If one of my friends was convicted of something like this, the least I would do is avoid like the plague (the very least)!!
So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 20:38 - Aug 29 with 5106 viewsitfcjoe

He'll be back with Fergie officially in no time as a cover up - but it clearly stinks

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 20:39 - Aug 29 with 5107 viewsActionMan

Again, Prince Charles has used his position to actively defend a peadophile. These people are scum and they need booting out.
So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 20:56 - Aug 29 with 5056 viewsblueislander

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 20:38 - Aug 29 by itfcjoe

He'll be back with Fergie officially in no time as a cover up - but it clearly stinks

He is or was on holiday with her in Sotogrand, so it is quite possible. Obviously his.association with Epstein is damnable, although the published photo of him with his arm round the young girl has been questioned, and may have been photoshopped.
So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 21:00 - Aug 29 with 5041 viewsTerra_Farma

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 20:39 - Aug 29 by ActionMan

Again, Prince Charles has used his position to actively defend a peadophile. These people are scum and they need booting out.

Steady on pumpkin.

Not all of them are.
So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 21:07 - Aug 29 with 5020 viewsGirthyguy

I reckon the bird making the allegations is just trying to get a pay out like a lot of them do. Her word against his no proper evidence nothing to see here.
So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 21:30 - Aug 29 with 4966 viewsitfcjoe

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 20:56 - Aug 29 by blueislander

He is or was on holiday with her in Sotogrand, so it is quite possible. Obviously his.association with Epstein is damnable, although the published photo of him with his arm round the young girl has been questioned, and may have been photoshopped.

They still live together, but are separate - think they will announce it to take limelight away.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 21:31 - Aug 29 with 4954 viewsFootballpete

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 21:07 - Aug 29 by Girthyguy

I reckon the bird making the allegations is just trying to get a pay out like a lot of them do. Her word against his no proper evidence nothing to see here.

Is there any evidence that “a lot of them” do that?

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Login to get fewer ads

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 21:33 - Aug 29 with 4930 viewsGirthyguy

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 21:31 - Aug 29 by Footballpete

Is there any evidence that “a lot of them” do that?

Yes loads mate.
So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 21:34 - Aug 29 with 4930 viewsblueislander

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 21:30 - Aug 29 by itfcjoe

They still live together, but are separate - think they will announce it to take limelight away.

Quite possible. Andrew was rumoured to be bisexual, which , again ,rumoured to be the cause of the initial cause of the breakdown of the marriage.
So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 23:16 - Aug 29 with 4759 viewsvapour_trail

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 21:33 - Aug 29 by Girthyguy

Yes loads mate.

Do offer it up girthyguy.

I’m guessing there’s fck all evidence for your twtd handle.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 23:23 - Aug 29 with 4734 viewsSwansea_Blue

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 21:34 - Aug 29 by blueislander

Quite possible. Andrew was rumoured to be bisexual, which , again ,rumoured to be the cause of the initial cause of the breakdown of the marriage.

Nothing wrong with that, I’m bisexual too.

Twice a year is plenty.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 00:21 - Aug 30 with 4673 viewsGirthyguy

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 23:16 - Aug 29 by vapour_trail

Chill Vapes all in good time
So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 00:25 - Aug 30 with 4668 viewsBlueBadger

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 23:16 - Aug 29 by vapour_trail

Ah now, there's plenty of evidence he's a massive c0ck.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 00:28 - Aug 30 with 4654 viewsGirthyguy

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 00:25 - Aug 30 by BlueBadger

Ah now, there's plenty of evidence he's a massive c0ck.

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 00:55 - Aug 30 with 4631 viewsBlueBadger

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 21:00 - Aug 29 by Terra_Farma

Steady on pumpkin.

Not all of them are.

'Not all of Charlie's mates are nonces' isn't really the trongest defence, is it?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 01:22 - Aug 30 with 4617 viewsTerra_Farma

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 00:55 - Aug 30 by BlueBadger

'Not all of Charlie's mates are nonces' isn't really the trongest defence, is it?

You bore me.

So ,uch . in fac r I can t v aigEGEgeibdbv

gaefgjt Falling aslepifii g egsege Bluuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeee waaannnnnnnakkvieirhtttrrrr
So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 01:43 - Aug 30 with 4604 viewsjeera

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 20:39 - Aug 29 by ActionMan

What has Charles done?

I haven't been following this much if I'm honest.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 02:51 - Aug 30 with 4569 viewsBlueBadger

So then, what are we going to do with Prince Andrew? on 01:22 - Aug 30 by Terra_Farma

You bore me.

So ,uch . in fac r I can t v aigEGEgeibdbv

gaefgjt Falling aslepifii g egsege Bluuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeee waaannnnnnnakkvieirhtttrrrr

Ah, the Brexiteer's Gambit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024