Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good 18:00 - Oct 12 with 2514 viewsagentp

Oxford looking good. Overshadowed only by an outstanding and slick performance from the mighty Pompey.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good on 18:06 - Oct 12 with 2457 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Do you mean Pompey? Who drew 0-0 with Gillingham today and sit 16th in the table with under half the points we have.

I suspect you meant Peterborough who have managed to close the gap to 6 points as they move into 3rd by beating a Lincoln side who can't buy a result since the Cowleys left (aside from putting the nails in Jack Ross's coffin).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good on 18:06 - Oct 12 with 2461 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Oxford are looking good, but I think lack of squad depth will catch up with them.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good on 18:08 - Oct 12 with 2434 viewsagentp

Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good on 18:06 - Oct 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

Do you mean Pompey? Who drew 0-0 with Gillingham today and sit 16th in the table with under half the points we have.

I suspect you meant Peterborough who have managed to close the gap to 6 points as they move into 3rd by beating a Lincoln side who can't buy a result since the Cowleys left (aside from putting the nails in Jack Ross's coffin).

No, I really meant Pompey.

They are the force. Outstanding today and almost scored at one point.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good (n/t) on 18:08 - Oct 12 with 2433 viewsBackToRussia

[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 18:08]

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good on 18:11 - Oct 12 with 2405 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good on 18:08 - Oct 12 by agentp

Oh, it was sarcastic. EDIT: I assume it wasn't sarcastic about Oxford though.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 18:11]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good on 18:12 - Oct 12 with 2394 viewsbilllm

Will be us and Peterborough who go up automatically, my prediction from the start, sticking by it
Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good on 18:14 - Oct 12 with 2382 viewsagentp

Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good on 18:11 - Oct 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

Oh, it was sarcastic. EDIT: I assume it wasn't sarcastic about Oxford though.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 18:11]

They are both amazing.

Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good on 18:33 - Oct 12 with 2308 viewsDubtractor

I think Lincoln lost 3 on the spin BEFORE the Cowleys left in fairness.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good on 18:49 - Oct 12 with 2256 viewsEastTownBlue

Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good on 18:12 - Oct 12 by billlm

Will be us and Peterborough who go up automatically, my prediction from the start, sticking by it

I’m not going to rule out Peterborough. We will have to see how Sunderland get on with their new manager as well. After those two, not sure.
Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good on 22:09 - Oct 12 with 1961 viewsIllinoisblue

Just 6 points between 14th and 3rd. Very tight. Clubs with big squads should rise to the top.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good on 22:48 - Oct 12 with 1881 viewsChurchman

Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good on 18:08 - Oct 12 by agentp

Haha, I could easily see that grubby club making a charge like Charlton did last year but let’s be honest, they’re stinking the place out at the moment.

Sunderland, if the takeover goes through, will be in with a good shout of auto promotion as they’ll bring in high quality players at Christmas. No takeover, play offs at best. Oxford and Peterborough are scoring freely, playing well and will be in the mix. Coventry seem to be strong too. Fleetwood, Wycombe, Bristol R and others: I think lack of strength in depth will hold them back.
Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good on 09:42 - Oct 13 with 1459 viewsGuthrum

Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good on 22:48 - Oct 12 by Churchman

Haha, I could easily see that grubby club making a charge like Charlton did last year but let’s be honest, they’re stinking the place out at the moment.

Sunderland, if the takeover goes through, will be in with a good shout of auto promotion as they’ll bring in high quality players at Christmas. No takeover, play offs at best. Oxford and Peterborough are scoring freely, playing well and will be in the mix. Coventry seem to be strong too. Fleetwood, Wycombe, Bristol R and others: I think lack of strength in depth will hold them back.

Takeover or no, the question with Sunderland will be (much like us last season) how much ground they lose between now and the January window opening. Even with a big injection of cash, can they get the players to overcome the gap between mid table and the top two in under 20 matches?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good on 10:28 - Oct 13 with 1373 viewsagentp

Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good on 22:48 - Oct 12 by Churchman

They could. They are better than any club in Europe man for man so I am sure we will see them blitzing teams and rampaging up the table very soon.

Oxford/Peterborough for me. Sunderland, yeah if they get the right management in.

Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good on 10:57 - Oct 13 with 1333 viewsChurchman

Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good on 09:42 - Oct 13 by Guthrum

Takeover or no, the question with Sunderland will be (much like us last season) how much ground they lose between now and the January window opening. Even with a big injection of cash, can they get the players to overcome the gap between mid table and the top two in under 20 matches?

Agreed. I would add that its one thing getting players in (offer enough £££ and you can get just about anybody) but it requires a lot of skill to get them to gel into a decent team. I still think they’ll not be far away at the seasons end.
Oxford and MIGHTY Pompey looking good on 11:21 - Oct 13 with 1301 viewswkj

POMPEY GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE!

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024