Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No efforts on goal after the 3rd minute 21:45 - Oct 23 with 1209 viewsFather_Jack

According to the stats I'm looking at. Can that be right?

Less is more.

No efforts on goal after the 3rd minute on 21:49 - Oct 23 with 1167 viewsAlexwaddell

Yes great for first 3 minutes.....only player who played well was Georgiou when he came on...booed off HT and loads left early

Poll: What was today?

No efforts on goal after the 3rd minute on 22:11 - Oct 23 with 1033 viewsN2_Blue

Yep 100% right. Created almost nothing until Georgiou came on.
Keane..... hmm, not convinced about the clamour for him. Doesn’t do a lot based on the minutes I’ve seen him play at MK and tonight.
That was not pleasant viewing. Fuming at Lambert because I’ve really no idea what he is doing with this squad currently despite our lofty position in the league

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

No efforts on goal after the 3rd minute on 22:14 - Oct 23 with 1012 viewsHerbivore

No efforts on goal after the 3rd minute on 22:11 - Oct 23 by N2_Blue

Yep 100% right. Created almost nothing until Georgiou came on.
Keane..... hmm, not convinced about the clamour for him. Doesn’t do a lot based on the minutes I’ve seen him play at MK and tonight.
That was not pleasant viewing. Fuming at Lambert because I’ve really no idea what he is doing with this squad currently despite our lofty position in the league

Keane is a good footballer but he doesn't get in positions to really threaten the goal often enough. Start of the second half Jackson did well to lift the ball across into space in the middle of the box and Keane was nowhere near the danger area. That was the most clear cut example but plenty of other times when we had the ball in dangerous areas he wasn't threatening the goal.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 22:14]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

No efforts on goal after the 3rd minute on 22:15 - Oct 23 with 993 viewsDubtractor

No efforts on goal after the 3rd minute on 22:14 - Oct 23 by Herbivore

Keane is a good footballer but he doesn't get in positions to really threaten the goal often enough. Start of the second half Jackson did well to lift the ball across into space in the middle of the box and Keane was nowhere near the danger area. That was the most clear cut example but plenty of other times when we had the ball in dangerous areas he wasn't threatening the goal.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 22:14]

He definitely isn't an effective centre forward is he?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

No efforts on goal after the 3rd minute on 22:19 - Oct 23 with 961 viewsHerbivore

No efforts on goal after the 3rd minute on 22:15 - Oct 23 by Dubtractor

He definitely isn't an effective centre forward is he?

He's not someone to really lead the line for me.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

No efforts on goal after the 3rd minute on 00:21 - Oct 24 with 868 viewsBent_double

Sounds about right, doubt if their keeper needed to have his kit washed afterwards, he had nothing to do all game.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024