Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some excellent blubbing going on in Parliament at the moment 15:59 - Oct 21 with 1384 viewsSpruceMoose

https://parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/d0537ce3-6000-4751-b120-360a2cf3da88

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Some excellent blubbing going on in Parliament at the moment on 16:12 - Oct 21 with 1346 viewsitfcjoe

Can we have a precis?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Some excellent blubbing going on in Parliament at the moment on 16:18 - Oct 21 with 1334 viewsSpruceMoose

Some excellent blubbing going on in Parliament at the moment on 16:12 - Oct 21 by itfcjoe

Can we have a precis?

To paraphrase:

'Wah! It isn't fair!'

'Wah! But muh Brexit!'

'Wah! It is clearly a different matter to Saturday's because on Saturday we didn't know if Johnson was going to comply with the law or not!'

'Wah! You're always on that other lot's side!'

'Wah! I'm starting a committee to investigate the role of the Speaker because you're a very bad man and you didn't give me my Brexit!"

All in all, The Last Baron's Big Brexity Leaving Bash on 31st October is looking more and more like a tentative event in my my diary.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 16:32]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Some excellent blubbing going on in Parliament at the moment on 16:25 - Oct 21 with 1284 viewsblueislander

Some excellent blubbing going on in Parliament at the moment on 16:18 - Oct 21 by SpruceMoose

To paraphrase:

'Wah! It isn't fair!'

'Wah! But muh Brexit!'

'Wah! It is clearly a different matter to Saturday's because on Saturday we didn't know if Johnson was going to comply with the law or not!'

'Wah! I'm starting a committee to investigate the role of the Speaker because you're a very bad man and you didn't give me my Brexit!"

All in all, The Last Baron's Big Brexity Leaving Bash on 31st October is looking more and more like a tentative event in my my diary.

Point of order
He isn’t starting a committee. It already exists, and Sir Bernard is the Chairman.
But the gist of your post is right. Tory MPs grizzling, not a lot from the Labour ones.
Some excellent blubbing going on in Parliament at the moment on 16:25 - Oct 21 with 1287 viewsitfcjoe

Some excellent blubbing going on in Parliament at the moment on 16:18 - Oct 21 by SpruceMoose

To paraphrase:

'Wah! It isn't fair!'

'Wah! But muh Brexit!'

I did juct catch Bercow's respons to Jenkins along the lines of you weren't moaning when things were going your way....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Some excellent blubbing going on in Parliament at the moment on 16:25 - Oct 21 with 1274 viewsSpruceMoose

Some excellent blubbing going on in Parliament at the moment on 16:25 - Oct 21 by blueislander

Point of order
He isn’t starting a committee. It already exists, and Sir Bernard is the Chairman.
But the gist of your post is right. Tory MPs grizzling, not a lot from the Labour ones.

Apologies, my paraphrasing may not have been 100% accurate as was written from memory.

Some excellent blubbing going on in Parliament at the moment on 16:27 - Oct 21 with 1266 viewsSpruceMoose

Some excellent blubbing going on in Parliament at the moment on 16:25 - Oct 21 by itfcjoe

I did juct catch Bercow's respons to Jenkins along the lines of you weren't moaning when things were going your way....

It reminded me of some of what Phil must go through on here!

Some excellent blubbing going on in Parliament at the moment on 16:55 - Oct 21 with 1180 viewsfactual_blue

Some excellent blubbing going on in Parliament at the moment on 16:27 - Oct 21 by SpruceMoose

It reminded me of some of what Phil must go through on here!

..and that's just from Gav!

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Some excellent blubbing going on in Parliament at the moment on 17:21 - Oct 21 with 1143 viewsBlueBadger

I dunno about anyone else, but Brexiteers who'll shout till they're blue in the face about the lack of need for a decond referendum now crying about this is a glorious self-awareness failure.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Some excellent blubbing going on in Parliament at the moment on 17:39 - Oct 21 with 1106 viewsfactual_blue

To paraphrase:

'Wah! It isn't fair!'

'Wah! But muh Brexit!'

This excellent documentary clip, starting at 5 mins in, shows two members of the current cabinet at lunch.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024