Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JRM.... 20:15 - Nov 5 with 1436 viewsSwailsey

What a piece of sht.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

JRM.... on 20:21 - Nov 5 with 1407 viewsmonytowbray

It’s not even news though is it?

Wonder if he’d have been happy to refurb his mansion with the same cladding using the taxpayer’s money he was given to spruce up his home?

My theory is he’s a politician from the Victorian industrial age who got frozen in a block of ice one savage winter, recently thawed and went straight back to work without realising 150 years have passed. It’s the only explanation I have as to how a man can be so blatantly blunt, rude, out of touch and showmanship-like about his wealth/power whilst others suffer. I mean, at least Boris TRIES to lie about it.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

JRM.... on 20:22 - Nov 5 with 1392 viewsSpruceMoose

JRM.... on 20:21 - Nov 5 by monytowbray

Wonder if he’d have been happy to refurb his mansion with the same cladding using the taxpayer’s money he was given to spruce up his home?

My theory is he’s a politician from the Victorian industrial age who got frozen in a block of ice one savage winter, recently thawed and went straight back to work without realising 150 years have passed. It’s the only explanation I have as to how a man can be so blatantly blunt, rude, out of touch and showmanship-like about his wealth/power whilst others suffer. I mean, at least Boris TRIES to lie about it.

Spruce up his home?!

Please don't associate that monster with me!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

JRM.... on 20:23 - Nov 5 with 1380 viewsOldsmoker

JRM is a c*ck.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

JRM.... on 20:29 - Nov 5 with 1339 viewsGlasgowBlue

JRM.... on 20:21 - Nov 5 by monytowbray

What money was he given to spruce up his hime?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

JRM.... on 20:30 - Nov 5 with 1336 viewsmonytowbray

JRM.... on 20:22 - Nov 5 by SpruceMoose

Spruce up his home?!

Please don't associate that monster with me!

Could be slang for yourself having a pokey bum w@nk on his door handle.

Remember when everyone on here defended him because someone wrote SCUM on his house and left condoms in his garden? I’ll say it again - shame they didn’t go further and set fire to the building. It’s the least he deserves.

TWTD never forgets…

JRM.... on 20:30 - Nov 5 with 1330 viewsSpruceMoose

JRM.... on 20:30 - Nov 5 by monytowbray

Remember when everyone on here defended him because someone wrote SCUM on his house and left condoms in his garden? I’ll say it again - shame they didn’t go further and set fire to the building. It’s the least he deserves.

Hang about, what if his wife and kids burned to death?!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

JRM.... on 20:31 - Nov 5 with 1312 viewsmonytowbray

JRM.... on 20:30 - Nov 5 by SpruceMoose

Hang about, what if his wife and kids burned to death?!

They were out.

TWTD never forgets…

JRM.... on 20:32 - Nov 5 with 1309 viewsSpruceMoose

JRM.... on 20:31 - Nov 5 by monytowbray

They were out.

Oh well that makes arson ok then.

Login to get fewer ads

JRM.... on 20:32 - Nov 5 with 1310 viewsmonytowbray

JRM.... on 20:29 - Nov 5 by GlasgowBlue

What money was he given to spruce up his hime?

http://tlio.org.uk/rees-mogg-wifes-ancestral-home-benefits-from-7-6m-state-rescu

I wouldn’t mind 7M to sort my flat out. It’s a sh1thole and it’s not even mine.

TWTD never forgets…

JRM.... on 20:33 - Nov 5 with 1304 viewsmonytowbray

JRM.... on 20:32 - Nov 5 by SpruceMoose

Oh well that makes arson ok then.

It’s called a “Crime Brûlée”

TWTD never forgets…

JRM.... on 20:33 - Nov 5 with 1300 viewsGlasgowBlue

JRM.... on 20:30 - Nov 5 by monytowbray

Nobody defended JRM or his views. They condemned the senseless vandalism to his home.

Now what money did JRM get to spruce up his home.

Iron Lion Zion

JRM.... on 20:34 - Nov 5 with 1296 viewsmonytowbray

JRM.... on 20:33 - Nov 5 by GlasgowBlue

Nobody defended JRM or his views. They condemned the senseless vandalism to his home.

Now what money did JRM get to spruce up his home.

It made plenty of sense to me.

TWTD never forgets…

JRM.... on 20:35 - Nov 5 with 1277 viewsSpruceMoose

CAN WE ALL PLEASE STOP SAYING SPRUCE AND JRM IN THE SAME SENTENCE!?

JRM.... on 20:35 - Nov 5 with 1275 viewsmonytowbray

JRM.... on 20:35 - Nov 5 by SpruceMoose

CAN WE ALL PLEASE STOP SAYING SPRUCE AND JRM IN THE SAME SENTENCE!?

Jacob Rees Moose.

TWTD never forgets…

JRM.... on 20:36 - Nov 5 with 1260 viewsSpruceMoose

JRM.... on 20:35 - Nov 5 by monytowbray

Jacob Rees Moose.

I'm laughing but also angry.

JRM.... on 20:36 - Nov 5 with 1258 viewsGlasgowBlue

JRM.... on 20:32 - Nov 5 by monytowbray

http://tlio.org.uk/rees-mogg-wifes-ancestral-home-benefits-from-7-6m-state-rescu

JRM doesn’t own Wentworth House. JRM’s wife’s father owned Wentworth Woodhouse until 1948 when he died. Wentworth house now belongs to a charity and it was Labour’s John McDonnell who pushed the government to give a grant for it’s restoration.

https://edm.parliament.uk/early-day-motion/47735

JRM is a c*nt. I made clear what I thought of his views on Grendel in the other thread. Attack JRM for what he stands for but your “money he was given to spruce up his house” is a complete fabrication.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2019 20:37]

Iron Lion Zion

JRM.... on 20:37 - Nov 5 with 1250 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

JRM.... on 20:32 - Nov 5 by monytowbray

JRM is a nob, but that's clearly not his home.

It's an amazing building, I've been to it.

It should be preserved for the public. Would be better in the National Trust.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

JRM.... on 20:38 - Nov 5 with 1244 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

JRM.... on 20:36 - Nov 5 by GlasgowBlue

JRM doesn’t own Wentworth House. JRM’s wife’s father owned Wentworth Woodhouse until 1948 when he died. Wentworth house now belongs to a charity and it was Labour’s John McDonnell who pushed the government to give a grant for it’s restoration.

JRM is a c*nt. I made clear what I thought of his views on Grendel in the other thread. Attack JRM for what he stands for but your “money he was given to spruce up his house” is a complete fabrication.

This!! 100% agree.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

JRM.... on 20:40 - Nov 5 with 1216 viewsmonytowbray

JRM.... on 20:36 - Nov 5 by GlasgowBlue

My bad, apologies. He’s still a c*nt though so we can agree on that at least.

TWTD never forgets…

JRM.... on 20:43 - Nov 5 with 1200 viewsSwailsey

JRM.... on 20:35 - Nov 5 by monytowbray

Jacob Rees Moose.

POTY

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

JRM.... on 20:43 - Nov 5 with 1197 viewsSpruceMoose

JRM.... on 20:43 - Nov 5 by Swailsey

POTY

Why you gonna do me like that!?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024