Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huws 22:39 - Nov 26 with 1671 viewsDubtractor

For a supposedly technical player he was pretty bloody terrible tonight wasn't he? His touch and passing was really poor all night.

Also the ref was one of the worst I've seen in some time, even worse than for the Lincoln game.

Wycombe were and awful, sh1thouse, one dimensional team and I won't be at all surprised to see them drop off the pace over the season.

Lastly, we were really decent first half and played some good passing football, but second half was dreadful and we just kept knocking it long onto their CB's head.

Frustrating.

But we are still 4 clear of 3rd with a game in hand, so no drama really.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Huws on 22:41 - Nov 26 with 1653 viewspointofblue

The game in hand is at Oxford - I'm not holding my breath that we'll get anything out of that one!

Huws was the worst player on the pitch with Garbutt also having a poor game and Donacien showing signs of being the player we know and loathe - though wing back was never going to really suit him.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Huws on 22:42 - Nov 26 with 1629 viewsgordon

Huws looked like he'd won a raffle prize, yeah.
Huws on 00:10 - Nov 27 with 1529 viewsGarv

Huws looks classy but doesn’t produce a whole lot. To be fair you could say much the same about a few of our midfielders.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Huws on 00:17 - Nov 27 with 1512 viewsunstableblue

Agree Huws didn’t impose himself on the game and get his attacking passing going. It was hectic and physical in the middle.

Having said I’ve seen him in some cup games recently and he’s looking sharp.

If he comes through that unscathed then he really is recovered.

I still think he had a big part to play this season.

Glad you also saw some merit in the first half passing and movement, we were really good in patches.

I don’t think you could say Wycombe were awful, their drive and endeavour and defending was a challenge.

I was disappointed with Edwards when he came on.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Huws on 09:45 - Nov 27 with 1312 viewsArnieM

Huws on 00:17 - Nov 27 by unstableblue

Agree Huws didn’t impose himself on the game and get his attacking passing going. It was hectic and physical in the middle.

Having said I’ve seen him in some cup games recently and he’s looking sharp.

If he comes through that unscathed then he really is recovered.

I still think he had a big part to play this season.

Glad you also saw some merit in the first half passing and movement, we were really good in patches.

I don’t think you could say Wycombe were awful, their drive and endeavour and defending was a challenge.

I was disappointed with Edwards when he came on.

I’m disappointed with Edwards EVERY time he comes on. Complete waste of space.

As for Huws performance, well hardly rocket science given the time he’s been out of the game, and has had minimal competitive games to get up to speed. The same can be said of the other sick note , Keane. The cup games could help with this issue a lot , if only they are picked to play in them. But i suspect my trip to Birmingham on Sunday will be to watch our academy kids play again. .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Huws on 09:56 - Nov 27 with 1282 viewsPJH

Huws on 09:45 - Nov 27 by ArnieM

I’m disappointed with Edwards EVERY time he comes on. Complete waste of space.

As for Huws performance, well hardly rocket science given the time he’s been out of the game, and has had minimal competitive games to get up to speed. The same can be said of the other sick note , Keane. The cup games could help with this issue a lot , if only they are picked to play in them. But i suspect my trip to Birmingham on Sunday will be to watch our academy kids play again. .

Actually Edwards did two things that he almost never does when he came on.

1)Won a tackle cleanly.
2)Went past a man with the ball.

After that he was back to normal losing the ball and over hitting crosses.
Huws on 10:10 - Nov 27 with 1247 viewsTown_Boy

He spends most of his time on his @rse the amount of time he slips! Get some studs on them boots

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Huws on 10:12 - Nov 27 with 1237 viewsbluefunk

It looked to me like he was being virtually man marked in the first half. Agreed he wasn’t in great form though
Login to get fewer ads

Huws on 10:14 - Nov 27 with 1232 viewsGeoffSentence

Huws on 22:41 - Nov 26 by pointofblue

The game in hand is at Oxford - I'm not holding my breath that we'll get anything out of that one!

Huws was the worst player on the pitch with Garbutt also having a poor game and Donacien showing signs of being the player we know and loathe - though wing back was never going to really suit him.

JD doesn't work as a wing back does he. There was one point were Holy quickly sent the ball out to him, and he flew up the wing, then when someone got near him he didn't know what to do with it and just ran straight into him.

Oh how I wished for KVY then.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Huws on 12:21 - Nov 27 with 1156 viewspablovian

In my opinion, Huws looked better last night than he has done previously this season. He was faster, more determined, more robust, and displayed several flashes of real skill. I think and hope that he is returning to full fitness and form.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024