Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Martin 21:33 - Dec 1 with 1305 viewsSwailsey

Anyone else slightly moved by this at the weekend?

Lovely to see what it means to players to finally get a PL start, for your boyhood club and all, regardless of your age.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

David Martin on 21:47 - Dec 1 with 1233 viewsFixed_It

Hadn't seen that. Cheers for posting. Really refreshing to see a player genuinely 'caring' like us supporters do.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

David Martin on 21:47 - Dec 1 with 1232 viewsMelford

I've heard his old man on Talksport for years and he's a proper Hammer and a nice bloke. David's been a solid lower-league keeper for years and I bet he thought he'd never get to wear the first team keeper's top. 3rd choice keeper like how Richard Wright was at City but Fabianski got crocked and his replacement was shockingly bad and he got his chance. It's a brilliant story.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

David Martin on 21:48 - Dec 1 with 1230 viewsnorth_stand77

Yes, I was. It was definitely 'a moment' when he hugged his dad. It seemed to capture a father and son dream that was years in the making.
David Martin on 07:36 - Dec 2 with 1039 viewsChateauWines

Alvin is a top man. One of my customers I when had my own business. I also have listened to him many times takking about David on talksport. Well deserved start and did well.

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

David Martin on 12:33 - Dec 2 with 894 viewsPendejo

Just another little glimmer that football can still be magic even at Premier level

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

David Martin on 17:01 - Dec 2 with 786 viewsjontysnut

David Martin on 21:48 - Dec 1 by north_stand77

Yes, I was. It was definitely 'a moment' when he hugged his dad. It seemed to capture a father and son dream that was years in the making.

My lad played one game for league one club. I gave him a hug at FT. Injury meant he never played another so I had a speck of dust in my eye when I saw this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024