Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Rhodes 19:24 - Feb 12 with 1498 viewsITFCMonk

Does he still feature for Wednesday? Know he was on loan at Norwich and after Lambos bizzare Wickham claim had me thinking they could be playing together, or if Lambo just targeted the wrong man lol
Jordan Rhodes on 21:56 - Feb 12 with 1218 viewsBloomBlue

I always thought Rhodes was the same age as Wickham 26 but just noticed he's 30. Reaching that age where the career goes backwards for a striker, such a wasted career I thought he was good enough for the prem but never made any impact at that level. I guess another player who let their agent kill their career for the greed of money but hey he won't be short of money later in life so good luck to him.
Jordan Rhodes on 21:58 - Feb 12 with 1212 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Jordan Rhodes on 21:56 - Feb 12 by BloomBlue

I always thought Rhodes was the same age as Wickham 26 but just noticed he's 30. Reaching that age where the career goes backwards for a striker, such a wasted career I thought he was good enough for the prem but never made any impact at that level. I guess another player who let their agent kill their career for the greed of money but hey he won't be short of money later in life so good luck to him.

Isn't the reason he never made any impact at that level because no one gave him the chance?

Didn't he help to get a few clubs promoted but always get moved on to the Championship without being played?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Jordan Rhodes on 22:02 - Feb 12 with 1196 viewsMullet

Jordan Rhodes on 21:58 - Feb 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

Isn't the reason he never made any impact at that level because no one gave him the chance?

Didn't he help to get a few clubs promoted but always get moved on to the Championship without being played?

He was in the Prem with Boro but (as I told people he wouldn't be years ago) not cut out for it. Fell out with the manager because he couldn't get in the side.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Jordan Rhodes on 22:02 - Feb 12 with 1189 viewssparks

Jordan Rhodes on 21:58 - Feb 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

He'd be lethal at our level, if still motivated.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Jordan Rhodes on 22:04 - Feb 12 with 1182 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Jordan Rhodes on 22:02 - Feb 12 by sparks

He'd be lethal at our level, if still motivated.

… and given the service.

I think Keane, Norwood, Sears and Jackson would be too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Jordan Rhodes on 13:34 - Feb 13 with 800 viewsr2d2

Jordan Rhodes on 22:04 - Feb 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

… and given the service.

I think Keane, Norwood, Sears and Jackson would be too.

No they wouldn't. They have shown many times they cant hit a barn door. League 1 strikers at best.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024