Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My biggest pet peeve is the fans that think going 4 up top scores goals 19:00 - Feb 22 with 846 viewskizaitfc

These people should be managing in the premier league

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

My biggest pet peeve is the fans that think going 4 up top scores goals on 19:13 - Feb 22 with 819 viewsitfcjoe

Mine is managers who think 442 with Bishop and the left and Judge on the right will score goals

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

My biggest pet peeve is the fans that think going 4 up top scores goals on 19:15 - Feb 22 with 814 viewskizaitfc

My biggest pet peeve is the fans that think going 4 up top scores goals on 19:13 - Feb 22 by itfcjoe

Mine is managers who think 442 with Bishop and the left and Judge on the right will score goals

Well that never happened today???

Judge got player of the week playing on the right last week.

And we played 3-5-2 most of today and didnt score either, so overall not sure what your point is here???

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

My biggest pet peeve is the fans that think going 4 up top scores goals on 19:18 - Feb 22 with 796 viewsitfcjoe

My biggest pet peeve is the fans that think going 4 up top scores goals on 19:15 - Feb 22 by kizaitfc

And we played 3-5-2 most of today and didnt score either, so overall not sure what your point is here???

Did you go today? Where did Bishop play when he came on?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

My biggest pet peeve is the fans that think going 4 up top scores goals on 19:21 - Feb 22 with 783 viewsdavblue

My biggest pet peeve is the fans that think going 4 up top scores goals on 19:15 - Feb 22 by kizaitfc

It did happen from the 75th minute.
My biggest pet peeve is the fans that think going 4 up top scores goals on 20:07 - Feb 22 with 739 viewsle2blue

My biggest pet peeve is the fans that think going 4 up top scores goals on 19:18 - Feb 22 by itfcjoe

Did you go today? Where did Bishop play when he came on?

i watched the preparation for that substitution, it was Matt Gill's idea, he was debating it with Lambert for a couple of minutes, then Lambert shared a piece of paper with Taylor gesticulating moving Judge over to the right...then Bishop came on to take up his left sided position, didnt see the ball for 8 minutes and they then had to change it again.

Guy is tactically inept. 4 wins in 22 is a shocking stat and he 100% needs to go. He won't though. Which is pretty depressing really.
My biggest pet peeve is the fans that think going 4 up top scores goals on 23:47 - Feb 22 with 637 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Think most people would have been quite happy for Keane to come off for Sears with 20 mins to go, it was having him come on with 90 seconds to go which just seemed to be taking the p1ss. Not sure he even touched the ball when he came on?
My biggest pet peeve is the fans that think going 4 up top scores goals on 00:20 - Feb 23 with 607 viewsDubtractor

You are just a sh1t maysixth tribute act with your post match posting today.

We've been awful for 4 or 5 months and you decide to go on the offensive against our very patient support. Just odd tbh.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024