Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richie Wellens at Swindon 19:16 - Feb 26 with 991 viewsstevec7

The ex Town loanee doing really well as manager at Swindon Town, currently top of League Two, Worth a look?
Richie Wellens at Swindon on 19:46 - Feb 26 with 947 viewshector_clifford

Reminded me of Magilton a bit, in the way which he criticised and called out some players, despite being here just on loan. It says a lot, because he didn't need to care, but says a lot about him that he did.

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

Richie Wellens at Swindon on 20:17 - Feb 26 with 908 viewsCoco

Joey Barton doing a great job at Fleetwood! Most managers many deemed either too inexperienced, not worthy or too famous doing far better than the educated appointments we have made.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

#jewellin (n/t) on 20:17 - Feb 26 with 907 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Richie Wellens at Swindon on 20:47 - Feb 26 with 864 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Richie Wellens at Swindon on 20:17 - Feb 26 by Coco

Joey Barton doing a great job at Fleetwood! Most managers many deemed either too inexperienced, not worthy or too famous doing far better than the educated appointments we have made.

I wonder if Barton is one of those personalities that does better at a club closer to home, and with a background more akin of what hes used to.

Might be a bit of a culture shock if he came somewhere like Ipswich.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Richie Wellens at Swindon on 20:50 - Feb 26 with 855 viewsCoco

Richie Wellens at Swindon on 20:47 - Feb 26 by Marshalls_Mullet

I wonder if Barton is one of those personalities that does better at a club closer to home, and with a background more akin of what hes used to.

Probably correct. He would also find it hard to not fight back against sniping fans with grander expectations.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Richie Wellens at Swindon on 20:56 - Feb 26 with 846 viewsclive_baker

Oldham were pretty guff under him if I recall, getting relegated which led to his sacking, albeit that was a tough gig. If we're going down that route I would favour David Artell at Crewe. He's got them scoring goals, well organised and seem to have a bit of fight and belief about them.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

peak summit banter (n/t) on 20:58 - Feb 26 with 838 viewsDyland

#jewellin (n/t) on 20:17 - Feb 26 by Bloots

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Richie Wellens at Swindon on 22:40 - Feb 26 with 745 viewsBlueBadger

Richie Wellens at Swindon on 20:47 - Feb 26 by Marshalls_Mullet

As opposed to Swindon?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024