Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clutching at positives..... 15:27 - Mar 7 with 737 viewsDubtractor

Looks like there may be a weak clutch of teams coming down to join us as it stands.

Luton and Barnsley asking a lot from current position, and probably Charlton or Hull (3-0 down against Stoke after 20 minutes today) joining them.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Clutching at positives..... on 15:31 - Mar 7 with 702 viewsTrequartista

Hmmm, they might not sound like big names but they all have at least 34 points from 36 games at a level we are nowhere near. And Middlesbrough are by no means safe, Steve Gibson will not hesitate to put the required money in.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Clutching at positives..... on 15:31 - Mar 7 with 681 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Weaker than Rotherham and Coventry? Weaker than Blackpool and Fleetwood? Weaker than Accrington and Exeter?

Or weaker than Bolton and Southend?

Our current form sees us exit League 1 next season in the wrong direction. We are currently where Coventry were in their first season down here. Maybe even worse than they were. We need to put some things right very soon.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Clutching at positives..... on 15:33 - Mar 7 with 663 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Clutching at positives..... on 15:31 - Mar 7 by Trequartista

Hmmm, they might not sound like big names but they all have at least 34 points from 36 games at a level we are nowhere near. And Middlesbrough are by no means safe, Steve Gibson will not hesitate to put the required money in.

Derby are not safe either.

Whoever comes down we need to be an awful lot better than we are currently. We cannot compete with anyone except the worst of this level at the moment.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Clutching at positives..... on 15:51 - Mar 7 with 599 viewsDubtractor

Clutching at positives..... on 15:31 - Mar 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

Weaker than Rotherham and Coventry? Weaker than Blackpool and Fleetwood? Weaker than Accrington and Exeter?

Our current form sees us exit League 1 next season in the wrong direction. We are currently where Coventry were in their first season down here. Maybe even worse than they were. We need to put some things right very soon.

I didn't say they are worse than us, just weaker that some of the alternatives.

Its a given that we need to be miles better next season, regardless of who is in this division.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Clutching at positives..... on 15:53 - Mar 7 with 580 viewsBlueBadger

Trouble is, we're still in a much worse position on and off the pitch than these clubs.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Clutching at positives..... on 16:09 - Mar 7 with 504 viewsBlueBadger

Clutching at positives..... on 15:31 - Mar 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

I suggested in summer that we'd finish 7th or 8th because we'd probably start weakly and pick up as we acclimatised to the division. Instead, we've done the opposite.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024