Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Probably for the best - pub lockdown in London by the look of it. 13:31 - Mar 20 with 957 viewsLord_Lucan

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/20/pubs-restaurants-gyms-cinemas-ordered-close-londo

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Probably for the best - pub lockdown in London by the look of it. on 13:41 - Mar 20 with 892 viewsPendejo

Tim said his places are going to remain open...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Probably for the best - pub lockdown in London by the look of it. on 13:41 - Mar 20 with 892 viewsitfcjoe

Shame it’s not in Ipswich yet to stop foolish people like my old man still going to the pub

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Probably for the best - pub lockdown in London by the look of it. on 13:56 - Mar 20 with 858 viewsPinewoodblue

Probably for the best - pub lockdown in London by the look of it. on 13:41 - Mar 20 by itfcjoe

Shame it’s not in Ipswich yet to stop foolish people like my old man still going to the pub

If they don’t want to impose a total closure they could at least to impose a curfew in London.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Probably for the best - pub lockdown in London by the look of it. on 14:10 - Mar 20 with 817 viewsPendejo

Probably for the best - pub lockdown in London by the look of it. on 13:56 - Mar 20 by Pinewoodblue

If they don’t want to impose a total closure they could at least to impose a curfew in London.

Why should London have a curfew?

This is [err was] a 24 hour City regardless of that we have numerous hospitals and due to the way of the free market [property prices] many of the employees have a commute of 1 hour plus to get there

Besides unless they swamp the streets with the army virtually unenforceable...

Also I work until 19:00 and although work has tailed off massively we are still moving people, mainly those who don't want to share space on public transport with virus carriers.

uberima fides

Probably for the best - pub lockdown in London by the look of it. on 14:23 - Mar 20 with 770 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Not to worry North London has now decamped to Aldeburgh, Southwold etc where they are reportedly 'partying in the streets ' which is going down well with the handful of remaining locals....I would imagine that Saxmundham Waitrose would best be avoided!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Probably for the best - pub lockdown in London by the look of it. on 14:31 - Mar 20 with 741 viewsmonytowbray

Probably for the best - pub lockdown in London by the look of it. on 13:41 - Mar 20 by Pendejo

Tim said his places are going to remain open...

Never stepping in a Spoons again after this. Although I rarely went anyway.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Probably for the best - pub lockdown in London by the look of it. on 14:55 - Mar 20 with 708 viewsPinewoodblue

Probably for the best - pub lockdown in London by the look of it. on 14:10 - Mar 20 by Pendejo

Why should London have a curfew?

This is [err was] a 24 hour City regardless of that we have numerous hospitals and due to the way of the free market [property prices] many of the employees have a commute of 1 hour plus to get there

Besides unless they swamp the streets with the army virtually unenforceable...

Also I work until 19:00 and although work has tailed off massively we are still moving people, mainly those who don't want to share space on public transport with virus carriers.

One third of confirmed CV-19 cases and one third of deaths have been in London.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Probably for the best - pub lockdown in London by the look of it. on 15:47 - Mar 20 with 655 viewsPendejo

Probably for the best - pub lockdown in London by the look of it. on 14:55 - Mar 20 by Pinewoodblue

One third of confirmed CV-19 cases and one third of deaths have been in London.

London & the SE account for almost a quarter of the population, high density etc etc

uberima fides

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024