Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daniel Hannan is an absolute weapon #3741092472190 20:18 - Mar 29 with 1311 viewstractordownsouth

Here he is in the Telegraph suggesting that the projected number of deaths has fallen from 500k to 5k. Deeply irresponsible to give people false hope, and seemingly seems to care more about employment figures than peoples' lives.

He has form for lying and arrogance though. In the recent BBC documentary about Dominic Cummings, he said that their lie about Turkey joining the EU wasn't a big part of Vote Leave. And the day after Brexit, he tweeted this - knowing full well that we are still in the transition period and that nothing had actually changed.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Daniel Hannan is an absolute weapon #3741092472190 on 20:26 - Mar 29 with 1256 viewsJ2BLUE

I think what that is referring to is the belief/theory that most of those who die would have died anyway. They are mostly people who are very ill. There's also a belief that the overall effect on mortality will be minimal from Coronavirus alone.

Not saying I believe it, just repeating what I have read.

Even so, if that is the case, deciding these people don't matter and we should just get on with things and throw them to the wolves is not nice at all. If we can save lives by staying home then we shouldn't care whose lives they are. All lives are worth saving. For the pedants i'll make that 99.9% of lives are worth saving.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Daniel Hannan is an absolute weapon #3741092472190 on 20:27 - Mar 29 with 1256 viewsSwansea_Blue

Never been in doubt.

The ERG Tory fanboys have been out in full force today. They've had a bit of time to come to terms with the crisis and have now gone on an offensive propaganda drive, piling in on usual suspects (foreigners mainly).

The Daily Mail was especially revolting this morning:
'Did Barnier infect Bojo? Could this be the ultimate revenge for Brexit'.
Double page spread laying into China too.

They are utter scum, poisoning the nation. No other way to put it.

People on here get the hump over people playing politics, but don't be fooled - that's exactly what's going on with the information we're being spun, both from No. 10 and their lapdog press.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Daniel Hannan is an absolute weapon #3741092472190 on 20:30 - Mar 29 with 1230 viewstractordownsouth

Daniel Hannan is an absolute weapon #3741092472190 on 20:27 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

Never been in doubt.

The ERG Tory fanboys have been out in full force today. They've had a bit of time to come to terms with the crisis and have now gone on an offensive propaganda drive, piling in on usual suspects (foreigners mainly).

People on here get the hump over people playing politics, but don't be fooled - that's exactly what's going on with the information we're being spun, both from No. 10 and their lapdog press.

That was particularly disgusting, even for the Mail.

Saw this earlier too, think it would be a great programme. The slimeballs that have been undermining the NHS for years are suddenly its' biggest fans. I suppose at least Hannan has been consistent in his disdain for people that aren't rich.

Daniel Hannan is an absolute weapon #3741092472190 on 20:33 - Mar 29 with 1212 viewstractordownsouth

Daniel Hannan is an absolute weapon #3741092472190 on 20:27 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

Never been in doubt.

Of course the virus goes beyond party politics and we should all come together but I agree that there are people wanting to shut down debate of the government's record.

The people saying "don't politicise the issue" are basically saying they don't want to be held accountable for their decisions that have left us unequipped to deal with this outbreak. Quite ironic for a party based around individualism and personal responsibility.

Daniel Hannan is an absolute weapon #3741092472190 on 20:42 - Mar 29 with 1183 viewsmonytowbray

Daniel Hannan is an absolute weapon #3741092472190 on 20:33 - Mar 29 by tractordownsouth

Of course the virus goes beyond party politics and we should all come together but I agree that there are people wanting to shut down debate of the government's record.

The people saying "don't politicise the issue" are basically saying they don't want to be held accountable for their decisions that have left us unequipped to deal with this outbreak. Quite ironic for a party based around individualism and personal responsibility.

Pretty much the same on here.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Daniel Hannan is an absolute weapon #3741092472190 on 23:23 - Mar 29 with 1070 viewsHerbivore

Hannan is just awful and quite staggeringly sh!t-witted. He'd be amongst the first against the wall when the revolution comes.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Daniel Hannan is an absolute weapon #3741092472190 on 09:33 - Mar 30 with 885 viewstractordownsouth

Daniel Hannan is an absolute weapon #3741092472190 on 23:23 - Mar 29 by Herbivore

Hannan is just awful and quite staggeringly sh!t-witted. He'd be amongst the first against the wall when the revolution comes.

He’s from the Rees Mogg school of “ Because I talk posh people will be tricked into thinking I know what I’m talking about”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024