Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We will have a tourist season, apparently 14:23 - May 13 with 690 viewsPendejo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-52644816

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

We will have a tourist season, apparently on 14:27 - May 13 with 680 viewsStokieBlue

The EU will have a tourist season apparently.

That is a bit different. I think there could be land based travel between some EU countries, won't apply to us though and won't matter anyway if you need to quarantine for 14 days when you get back.

Not convinced many businesses are going to be pleased if someone goes off on holiday for two weeks then has to WFH (if they can) at home for another two weeks after that.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

We will have a tourist season, apparently on 14:34 - May 13 with 652 viewslinhdi

We will have a tourist season, apparently on 14:27 - May 13 by StokieBlue

That is a bit different. I think there could be land based travel between some EU countries, won't apply to us though and won't matter anyway if you need to quarantine for 14 days when you get back.

Not convinced many businesses are going to be pleased if someone goes off on holiday for two weeks then has to WFH (if they can) at home for another two weeks after that.

SB

Looks like we will be able to go to and from France easily enough by maybe July. I would be fine to have to quarantine for 14 days on my return anyway. Not everyone has a day job to go to...
We will have a tourist season, apparently on 18:53 - May 13 with 572 viewsPinewoodblue

We will have a tourist season, apparently on 14:27 - May 13 by StokieBlue

SB

Has it not been suggested that the 14 day quarantine will not apply to arrivals from Ireland and France?

Edit added link.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52610594
[Post edited 13 May 2020 18:55]

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

We will have a tourist season, apparently on 19:07 - May 13 with 552 viewspointofblue

We will have a tourist season, apparently on 18:53 - May 13 by Pinewoodblue

Has it not been suggested that the 14 day quarantine will not apply to arrivals from Ireland and France?

Edit added link.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52610594
[Post edited 13 May 2020 18:55]

Even when the government has a half decent idea, albeit belatedly, they still manage to mess it up somehow.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

We will have a tourist season, apparently on 20:10 - May 13 with 512 viewsBlueBadger

We will have a tourist season, apparently on 14:34 - May 13 by linhdi

Looks like we will be able to go to and from France easily enough by maybe July. I would be fine to have to quarantine for 14 days on my return anyway. Not everyone has a day job to go to...

What's stopping you going to France and then nipping over the border but keeping schtum when you get home?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We will have a tourist season, apparently on 20:11 - May 13 with 507 viewsgordon

We will have a tourist season, apparently on 20:10 - May 13 by BlueBadger

What's stopping you going to France and then nipping over the border but keeping schtum when you get home?

Common sense, obviously.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024