Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has the bird poo been chipped off the north stand yet? 09:34 - May 25 with 833 viewsfergalsharkey

You know you support a club that faces a bleak future when this is an exciting prospect.

Poll: Cook out?

Has the bird poo been chipped off the north stand yet? on 09:35 - May 25 with 821 viewsStokieBlue

You should hop in your transatlantic balloon and have a look.

Report back with an update when you're done.

SB
[Post edited 25 May 2020 9:37]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Has the bird poo been chipped off the north stand yet? on 09:37 - May 25 with 813 viewsDarth_Koont

This is a football-related post.

Please stop cluttering up the General forum with this stuff.

Pronouns: He/Him

Has the bird poo been chipped off the north stand yet? on 09:40 - May 25 with 795 viewsfergalsharkey

Has the bird poo been chipped off the north stand yet? on 09:37 - May 25 by Darth_Koont

This is a football-related post.

Please stop cluttering up the General forum with this stuff.

Sorry.

I wasnt sure which category it fell in to and there are no Phil Ham guidelines about stadia.
My apologies once again.

Has the bird poo been chipped off the north stand yet? on 09:43 - May 25 with 767 viewsDarth_Koont

Has the bird poo been chipped off the north stand yet? on 09:40 - May 25 by fergalsharkey

Sorry.

I wasnt sure which category it fell in to and there are no Phil Ham guidelines about stadia.
My apologies once again.

Well, the guidelines are very clear and you've broken them.

But apology accepted. At least you didn't turn it into a political football.

Pronouns: He/Him

Has the bird poo been chipped off the north stand yet? on 11:00 - May 25 with 708 viewsfactual_blue

Has the bird poo been chipped off the north stand yet? on 09:43 - May 25 by Darth_Koont

Well, the guidelines are very clear and you've broken them.

But apology accepted. At least you didn't turn it into a political football.

I daresay he followed his instincts about which category to use.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Has the bird poo been chipped off the north stand yet? on 11:02 - May 25 with 704 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Probably not.
If the bird sh1t has set as hard as the massive dollop of seagull crap that was deposited on my van window overnight, it will take up most of next seasons budget to pay for its removal.

Good job that cows can,t fly.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Has the bird poo been chipped off the north stand yet? on 11:16 - May 25 with 687 viewsfergalsharkey

Has the bird poo been chipped off the north stand yet? on 11:02 - May 25 by StochesStotasBlewe

Probably not.
If the bird sh1t has set as hard as the massive dollop of seagull crap that was deposited on my van window overnight, it will take up most of next seasons budget to pay for its removal.

Good job that cows can,t fly.

Indeed.

Again my apologies for selecting the incorrect cat.
It was due to the fact my child had just eaten the head of a buzz lighyear and my eye was off the ball.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024