Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tories keep tell me how highly intelligent Boris is, 20:02 - May 24 with 795 viewsShawsey

despite his bumbling speech. If that is how highly intelligent people act, I am glad that I am as thick as sh1t.
Tories keep tell me how highly intelligent Boris is, on 20:08 - May 24 with 779 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is he? He's a great entertainer - I've seen him live at Conference and he can fill a room and keep everyone captivated. It's a rather academic discuss to postulate how intelligent he is. He's not thick, that's for sure. But then he makes awful decisions, so can't be the brightest either.

His former employer had him sussed:
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/24/boris-johnson-prime-minist

A couple of highlights that hopefully people are now seeing the truth of:
"he is unfit for national office, because it seems he cares for no interest save his own fame and gratification."
"Like many showy personalities, he is of weak character"
"Johnson would not recognise truth, whether about his private or political life, if confronted by it in an identity parade".

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Tories keep tell me how highly intelligent Boris is, on 20:18 - May 24 with 750 viewsfactual_blue

He really isn't intelligent at all. He has no quickness of mind for a start. That's why he can't cope with stuff from left field.

He has no concentration; he left his only proper job (as a Management Consultant trainee) in the first week because it was boring.

I suspect cummings or one of his mates used to do boris's essays at Balliol

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Tories keep tell me how highly intelligent Boris is, on 22:15 - May 24 with 666 viewsPendejo

Depends how you gauge intelligence...

He's smart enough to slither his way to the top of the political tree, despite clearly being a bit morally bankrupt.

Besides his "intelligence" possibly comes from a classical education, rather anything remotely considered sense.

I seem to recall reading in PE once that Boris was supposed to be delivering one of his insightful speeches in Naaaridge, had bought advanced tickets requiring a specific train time... He was on time, but at the wrong station.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Tories keep tell me how highly intelligent Boris is, on 22:46 - May 24 with 645 viewsghostofescobar

He can entertain and talk endlessly without actually saying anything at all. Starmer will politely, but ruthlessly tear him apart with this.

GhostOfEscobar

Tories keep tell me how highly intelligent Boris is, on 23:05 - May 24 with 631 viewsfactual_blue

Tories keep tell me how highly intelligent Boris is, on 20:08 - May 24 by Swansea_Blue

Is he? He's a great entertainer - I've seen him live at Conference and he can fill a room and keep everyone captivated. It's a rather academic discuss to postulate how intelligent he is. He's not thick, that's for sure. But then he makes awful decisions, so can't be the brightest either.

His former employer had him sussed:
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/24/boris-johnson-prime-minist

A couple of highlights that hopefully people are now seeing the truth of:
"he is unfit for national office, because it seems he cares for no interest save his own fame and gratification."
"Like many showy personalities, he is of weak character"
"Johnson would not recognise truth, whether about his private or political life, if confronted by it in an identity parade".

As he and reeky-mogg demonstrate, tory supporters love a posh accent.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024