Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok so its points per game so that means...... 14:00 - Jun 9 with 1255 viewsIpswich_Crazy

We get our money back (season ticket holders and who ever has brought tickets for games H or A)

So Evans

[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 14:02]

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Ok so its points per game so that means...... on 14:08 - Jun 9 with 1197 viewsWD19

Sorry, it has already been spent on the managers wages. You might need to pop around and ask him for it directly.
Ok so its points per game so that means...... on 14:11 - Jun 9 with 1175 viewsBlueBadger

What we should do, is put that money into paying off Lambert.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Shambert is buying everyone a pint..... on 14:12 - Jun 9 with 1162 viewsBloots

…."he just gets it"

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Ok so its points per game so that means...... on 14:15 - Jun 9 with 1148 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Ok so its points per game so that means...... on 14:08 - Jun 9 by WD19

Sorry, it has already been spent on the managers wages. You might need to pop around and ask him for it directly.

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Ok so its points per game so that means...... on 14:27 - Jun 9 with 1089 viewsfactual_blue

Ok so its points per game so that means...... on 14:15 - Jun 9 by Ipswich_Crazy

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ok so its points per game so that means...... on 15:14 - Jun 9 with 985 viewsDebsyAngel

I hope we do get our money back - I am not happy about paying for something that will not happen. More worry about how this will pan out and more chasing up of stuff. And what happens with the new season as nobody has a clue when that will be? What a monumental F*** up this rotten year has been.
Ok so its points per game so that means...... on 15:56 - Jun 9 with 882 viewscarlisleaway

Ok so its points per game so that means...... on 15:14 - Jun 9 by DebsyAngel

I hope we do get our money back - I am not happy about paying for something that will not happen. More worry about how this will pan out and more chasing up of stuff. And what happens with the new season as nobody has a clue when that will be? What a monumental F*** up this rotten year has been.

We should support the club. It is money which we have paid out and will not miss..
What are we talking about, just a small amount of money considering what has gone on and we still have our lives thank goodness. If the club wants my small amount of money it is fine by me for this to be put towards new players next season....we are lucky that we have an owner who can back the club although it maybe not great financially. You try and get an owner in these present times who would want to take on a football club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024