Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I bet you can't guess who this muppet supports? 20:54 - Jul 7 with 1357 viewsEdwardF

''I’m already looking forward to our promotion parade next season''

Jumbo1

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

I bet you can't guess who this muppet supports? on 20:57 - Jul 7 with 1325 viewsSpruceMoose

Do they support Paul Lambert?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I bet you can't guess who this muppet supports? on 21:01 - Jul 7 with 1303 viewsHipsterectomy

I caught the last few minutes of those chuckle brothers at talknorwich to see their frustration. They had Grant Holt on who was going on about how great Paul Lambert was - apparently when they won league 1 he told them all that they would go on and win promotion the next year. His belief in a load of has been/never were players who were all 28-31+ years old etc meant that they would do anything for him.

I have no doubt he is probably a great boss and motivator, but fcking hell some of his tactical decisions are bizarre.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

I bet you can't guess who this muppet supports? on 21:13 - Jul 7 with 1232 viewsfactual_blue

I bet you can't guess who this muppet supports? on 20:57 - Jul 7 by SpruceMoose

Do they support Paul Lambert?

Farke you.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I bet you can't guess who this muppet supports? on 21:55 - Jul 7 with 1152 viewsBlueBadger

I bet you can't guess who this muppet supports? on 21:01 - Jul 7 by Hipsterectomy

I caught the last few minutes of those chuckle brothers at talknorwich to see their frustration. They had Grant Holt on who was going on about how great Paul Lambert was - apparently when they won league 1 he told them all that they would go on and win promotion the next year. His belief in a load of has been/never were players who were all 28-31+ years old etc meant that they would do anything for him.

I have no doubt he is probably a great boss and motivator, but fcking hell some of his tactical decisions are bizarre.

I suspect he USED to be a great motivator, given how half-arsed our players have looked for the past 2 years nearly.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I bet you can't guess who this muppet supports? on 22:17 - Jul 7 with 1102 viewsBluefish

I bet you can't guess who this muppet supports? on 21:55 - Jul 7 by BlueBadger

I suspect he USED to be a great motivator, given how half-arsed our players have looked for the past 2 years nearly.

He got it right once and had enormous self belief that helped his team. He has failed ever since and now has no belief and neither have any of his teams. Utter fraud

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I bet you can't guess who this muppet supports? on 22:17 - Jul 7 with 1100 viewsHipsterectomy

I bet you can't guess who this muppet supports? on 21:55 - Jul 7 by BlueBadger

That's the thing, I would say that's the thing you can't really lose. People said that he was not the tactics guy nor could really read a game, but that players would give everything for him. They would come back and win games from losing, not because he did anything, but they wouldn't want to let him down.

Tactics and football are constantly changing, getting a group of players to like you isn't.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2020 22:18]

I bet you can't guess who this muppet supports? on 22:22 - Jul 7 with 1085 viewsNthQldITFC

One of their players, Onel Hernandez, comes from a town in Cuba called Moron, but now he lives in Norwich.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53277532

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I bet you can't guess who this muppet supports? on 22:28 - Jul 7 with 1067 viewsBlueBadger

I bet you can't guess who this muppet supports? on 22:17 - Jul 7 by Hipsterectomy

That's the thing, I would say that's the thing you can't really lose. People said that he was not the tactics guy nor could really read a game, but that players would give everything for him. They would come back and win games from losing, not because he did anything, but they wouldn't want to let him down.

Tactics and football are constantly changing, getting a group of players to like you isn't.

So basically, he's David Brent?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

I bet you can't guess who this muppet supports? on 23:25 - Jul 7 with 982 viewsHipsterectomy

I bet you can't guess who this muppet supports? on 22:28 - Jul 7 by BlueBadger

So basically, he's David Brent?

I think the whole point of David Brent is that they don't actually like him or respect him...

I bet you can't guess who this muppet supports? on 23:42 - Jul 7 with 959 viewsBlueBadger

I bet you can't guess who this muppet supports? on 23:25 - Jul 7 by Hipsterectomy

I think the whole point of David Brent is that they don't actually like him or respect him...

So, yes?

I bet you can't guess who this muppet supports? on 00:09 - Jul 8 with 943 viewsRocky

I bet you can't guess who this muppet supports? on 22:17 - Jul 7 by Hipsterectomy

That's a very good and thoughtful post. Clearly PL had some hold over players in the past - but he has certainly lost that mojo judging by the results over the last few months.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024