Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxford beat Pompey on penalties (n/t) 19:48 - Jul 6 with 868 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Oxford beat Pompey on penalties (n/t) on 19:59 - Jul 6 with 838 viewsBlueBadger

How does this affect their 'biggest club in the the football league' status?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oxford beat Pompey on penalties (n/t) on 20:56 - Jul 6 with 787 viewshampstead_blue

I saw this on the BBC just now and felt utter despair.

We ought to be in the top two. The footballing Gods must have figured out ME's achilles heel by sending us these tripe managers.

Please save us from PL and his kin...........Why are two teams such as Pompey and Oxford there and we are not!

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

marcus has never managed to fully sort the town leadership. Oxford deserve... on 23:10 - Jul 6 with 700 viewsunstableblue

Oxford beat Pompey on penalties (n/t) on 20:56 - Jul 6 by hampstead_blue

I saw this on the BBC just now and felt utter despair.

We ought to be in the top two. The footballing Gods must have figured out ME's achilles heel by sending us these tripe managers.

Please save us from PL and his kin...........Why are two teams such as Pompey and Oxford there and we are not!

... promotion, they have played some tremendous football this season, and kept in the mix despite losing key players in January

Great young progressive manager, supported by a hugely experience head coach in Derek
Fazackerley

It’s not rocket science marcus! Recruit the right leadership team for gods sake.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2020 23:22]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

marcus has never managed to fully sort the town leadership. Oxford deserve... on 11:14 - Jul 7 with 575 viewspatrickswell

marcus has never managed to fully sort the town leadership. Oxford deserve... on 23:10 - Jul 6 by unstableblue

... promotion, they have played some tremendous football this season, and kept in the mix despite losing key players in January

Great young progressive manager, supported by a hugely experience head coach in Derek
Fazackerley

It’s not rocket science marcus! Recruit the right leadership team for gods sake.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2020 23:22]

He had the right management team, but failed to back it when it had his club in a competitive position.

Unfortunately, when he hired a “young progressive manager”, he got an utter arsehole who didn’t even buy into Evans’s own vague aspirations for the future.
Oxford beat Pompey on penalties (n/t) on 12:29 - Jul 7 with 543 viewsOsborneOneNil

Pleased with that, my most local game remains. Shame Exeter failed, but we have Plymouth and Swindon added.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024