Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Older folk... 13:57 - Jul 17 with 1127 viewsSpruceMoose

Has Ipswich ever had a more cowardly, sniveling, shatsniffing, weasel for MP than this pimply Tom Hunt chancer? I can't remember one, but then I'm young and wrinkle free so my memory only extends so far.

I was just browsing his 'article' in the Ipswich Star and had a few thoughts.

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/tom-hunt-column-black-lives-matter-1-6750788

"I am well aware that many of my constituents still feel like they are subject to racism"

No Tom, you utter gobshoite, they ARE subjected to racism, they don't just feel that they are.

"lazily branding entire public service organisations as “institutionally racist” isn’t constructive."

Yet lazily labeling BLM an extremist organisation is fine apparently.

"It would be utterly depressing if one of the outcomes of some of the divisive activity and policies of BLM UK is that race actually becomes a greater dividing line within our own society."

So any future racism is going to be the fault of the people protesting racism? Let me guess Tom, you also think that the woman who has been raped maybe shouldn't have been wearing a short dress or walking alone in that area of town, right?

"My own view is that what is most defining about us all is our individual character and personality, not the colour of our skin. "

Excuse me sir, I can't hear you over the sound of all your white privilege.

"We must not allow those with their own extreme political agendas to distract from these fundamental facts as we strive to live in a society free from racism."

Yes, so when are you going to get the fook our of our town and piss off back to wherever you came from before Boris sent you on your holidays. You're the kind of middle class white boy certain people should be calling out instead of spending a lifetime voting for you and your ilk.

Oh, and your racist, homophobic, misogynistic, jiggly t!tted leader can get in the sea too.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 13:58]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Older folk... on 14:05 - Jul 17 with 1073 viewsDarth_Koont

Have you seen the government's new race commission set up by Munira Mirza who doubts the concept of structural racism and headed up by Tony Sewell who denies institutional racism exists?

Apparently they're going to take an evidence-based approach ...

Pronouns: He/Him

Older folk... on 14:09 - Jul 17 with 1047 viewsSpruceMoose

Older folk... on 14:05 - Jul 17 by Darth_Koont

Have you seen the government's new race commission set up by Munira Mirza who doubts the concept of structural racism and headed up by Tony Sewell who denies institutional racism exists?

Apparently they're going to take an evidence-based approach ...

They sound ideally placed to run that! Whatever next? Gary Glitter to run Child Protective Services?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Older folk... on 14:16 - Jul 17 with 1006 viewsDarth_Koont

Older folk... on 14:09 - Jul 17 by SpruceMoose

They sound ideally placed to run that! Whatever next? Gary Glitter to run Child Protective Services?

Conservatives setting the terms and scope of their islamophobia investigation?

UK Zionists in charge of policing the discourse on Israel and Palestine?

I expect to see Boris personally heading up a task force to put decency and honesty back into politics.

Pronouns: He/Him

Older folk... on 17:45 - Jul 17 with 803 viewsthebooks

Yes, it’s a shame. The guy got in purely because of Brexit and replaced who was at least a good, local MP. Still, that's the nature of parliamentary elections.

Still, we got particularly unlucky with this one. A truly dismal excuse of a representative.
Older folk... on 17:49 - Jul 17 with 795 viewsgtsb1966

Older folk... on 14:09 - Jul 17 by SpruceMoose

I saw Gary at the Gaumont in 1980. Pisses me off now to think i clapped. I feel more sorry for the young blonde lady who he dragged up to sit on the edge of the stage as he put a red rose between her teeth.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 17:49]
Older folk... on 18:28 - Jul 17 with 729 viewsMattinLondon

I’m not sure whether I should share that link on my Facebook feed. On one hand it’s bound to cause a few Tories to lose their mind but not sure if I want the hassle....why not.
Older folk... on 20:33 - Jul 17 with 644 viewsbluebudgie

Older folk... on 17:45 - Jul 17 by thebooks

Yes, it’s a shame. The guy got in purely because of Brexit and replaced who was at least a good, local MP. Still, that's the nature of parliamentary elections.

Still, we got particularly unlucky with this one. A truly dismal excuse of a representative.

For what its worth I voted for Tom Hunt and I think he has been an excellent MP so far replaceing the invisible man before him.He is not frightened to say things as they are in Ipswich a Town that has unfortunatly mirrored the fortunes of the football club.
Older folk... on 20:41 - Jul 17 with 628 viewsjeera

Older folk... on 20:33 - Jul 17 by bluebudgie

For what its worth I voted for Tom Hunt and I think he has been an excellent MP so far replaceing the invisible man before him.He is not frightened to say things as they are in Ipswich a Town that has unfortunatly mirrored the fortunes of the football club.

"He is not frightened to say things as they are in Ipswich a Town that has unfortunatly mirrored the fortunes of the football club."

What does that even mean?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Older folk... on 20:46 - Jul 17 with 618 viewsthebooks

Older folk... on 20:33 - Jul 17 by bluebudgie

No, he's a fecking bigoted twot with no interest in the town.
Older folk... on 20:50 - Jul 17 with 605 viewsSwansea_Blue

Older folk... on 20:41 - Jul 17 by jeera

"He is not frightened to say things as they are in Ipswich a Town that has unfortunatly mirrored the fortunes of the football club."

What does that even mean?

I think k he's pissed off that Evans didn't bailout the Odeon.I may be wrong though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024