Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any photos of training yet, and confirmation of who is there? 12:48 - Jul 22 with 800 viewsitfcjoe

Big shame that it’s likely a lot of young players won’t be and we may miss out on someone who has come back flying due to this situation

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Any photos of training yet, and confirmation of who is there? on 12:54 - Jul 22 with 753 viewsLibero

Why might the young players not be there Joe? I'm assuming furlough?
Any photos of training yet, and confirmation of who is there? on 13:37 - Jul 22 with 684 viewsitfcjoe

Any photos of training yet, and confirmation of who is there? on 12:54 - Jul 22 by Libero

Why might the young players not be there Joe? I'm assuming furlough?

I think it is just the first team squad back currently, the U23s and U18s will follow in due course.

But when all 3 teams back it allows those making a big impression to jump up quickly as has often happened in the past.

At the young ages some kids go away as boys and come back as men - in 18/19 pre season Lankester came back on absolute fire and moved quickly from 23s to 1st team, and Dobra, El Miz and Kai Brown were flying and quickly moved from U18s to U23s.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Any photos of training yet, and confirmation of who is there? on 16:18 - Jul 22 with 571 viewsMullet

Just posted

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024