Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London, Devon and... Ipswich considered some of the world's best places to visit 07:24 - Jul 30 with 1348 viewsyorkshireblue

https://news.sky.com/story/london-devon-and-ipswich-considered-some-of-the-world
London, Devon and... Ipswich considered some of the world's best places to visit on 07:34 - Jul 30 with 1318 viewsWeWereZombies

Well you can 'immerse yourself in English life with a visit to the town', or could before lock down - have the well stocked charity shops re-opened yet?

I like Luskentyre getting a best beach award, whoever votes for it obviously feels that water should be near freezing to get the best beach experience. And that there should be nowhere to eat and drink close by. But it is very beautiful still...because the water is too cold for most people and so there is not a single hotel or restaurant to muck up the view.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

London, Devon and... Ipswich considered some of the world's best places to visit on 07:44 - Jul 30 with 1288 viewsitfcjoe

I think this is to do with the Ed Sheeran concerts and how much tourism boost they brought to the town - turned it into an emergung destination because an extra 300k people came over one weekend

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

London, Devon and... Ipswich considered some of the world's best places to visit on 08:21 - Jul 30 with 1213 viewsGeoffSentence

London, Devon and... Ipswich considered some of the world's best places to visit on 07:44 - Jul 30 by itfcjoe

I think this is to do with the Ed Sheeran concerts and how much tourism boost they brought to the town - turned it into an emergung destination because an extra 300k people came over one weekend

Yes, this is an old story from months ago that has been recycled. Still it's nice that the Ed Sheeran fans seem to have had a generally positive view of the town especially as there are a few loud locals who like to run the place down, rather unfairly I think as it is not a particularly bad place, more of an ordinary town.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

London, Devon and... Ipswich considered some of the world's best places to visit on 08:45 - Jul 30 with 1174 viewsSWGF

London, Devon and... Ipswich considered some of the world's best places to visit on 07:44 - Jul 30 by itfcjoe

Plus football tourists from Dortmund

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

London, Devon and... Ipswich considered some of the world's best places to visit on 09:03 - Jul 30 with 1127 viewsKieran_Knows

God's country.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

London, Devon and... Ipswich considered some of the world's best places to visit on 10:03 - Jul 30 with 1056 viewshampstead_blue

We are off to Devon this weekend. Woolacombe no less. Love it there.

Wetsuits getting brushed off and the Scooby prepped as we speak.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024