Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think this is possibly the most 'Guardian' thing I've ever read. 12:48 - Aug 3 with 1069 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/jul/31/my-pandemic-epiphany-cut-of

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I think this is possibly the most 'Guardian' thing I've ever read. on 12:50 - Aug 3 with 1039 viewsKeno

In fairness they have some really good recipes in the Guardian

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I think this is possibly the most 'Guardian' thing I've ever read. on 14:02 - Aug 3 with 939 viewsgiant_stow

Just a man talking about his hair - women do it all the time don;t they? Get with the programme you old dino. I'll be blowdrying mine later.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I think this is possibly the most 'Guardian' thing I've ever read. on 14:25 - Aug 3 with 900 viewsTractorWood

Ridiculous thing to say. It's down to earth advice has helped me no end with allotment etiquette.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I think this is possibly the most 'Guardian' thing I've ever read. on 14:37 - Aug 3 with 866 viewsm14_blue

I think this is possibly the most 'Guardian' thing I've ever read. on 12:50 - Aug 3 by Keno

In fairness they have some really good recipes in the Guardian

101 unusual things to do with quinoa?
I think this is possibly the most 'Guardian' thing I've ever read. on 14:55 - Aug 3 with 838 viewsKeno

I think this is possibly the most 'Guardian' thing I've ever read. on 14:37 - Aug 3 by m14_blue

101 unusual things to do with quinoa?

and avacados

they are keen on those

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024