Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fed up with immigrant scroungers getting benefits? 11:43 - Aug 6 with 1928 viewsGlasgowBlue

Great. Now I've got your attention please take a moment to sign this petition.

https://act.refugee-action.org.uk/page/29178/petition/1?ea.tracking.id=nygermqn&

Refugees are banned from working in the UK until their application has been approved. This is often taking up to six months or more.

Despite what you may have seen on social media and in rags like the Daily Mail, they are given a paltry benefit of just £5.66 a day.

And here's a link if you want to email your MP.

https://act.refugee-action.org.uk/page/65249/action/1?ea.tracking.id=nygermqn&ea

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Is this a petition to abolish the royal family? (n/t) on 15:24 - Aug 6 with 1736 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Fed up with immigrant scroungers getting benefits? on 16:43 - Aug 6 with 1668 viewstractordownsouth

Signed and donated. But sadly I think it’ll fall on deaf ears as this government constantly panders to the people who are furious at Syrians coming over here and “claiming our benefits” but will inevitably be furious if refugees are are allowed to work and contribute. Worth a shot though.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Fed up with immigrant scroungers getting benefits? on 17:18 - Aug 6 with 1633 viewsjeera

Yes, signed of course.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Fed up with immigrant scroungers getting benefits? on 17:20 - Aug 6 with 1625 viewsjeera

Fed up with immigrant scroungers getting benefits? on 16:43 - Aug 6 by tractordownsouth

Signed and donated. But sadly I think it’ll fall on deaf ears as this government constantly panders to the people who are furious at Syrians coming over here and “claiming our benefits” but will inevitably be furious if refugees are are allowed to work and contribute. Worth a shot though.

Most people don't believe you when you try to explain this.

The belief that if you are 'the right colour' you will get free driving lessons and a house is too ingrained.

£35 per week doesn't sound right so gets ignored.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Fed up with immigrant scroungers getting benefits? on 17:24 - Aug 6 with 1618 viewsSwansea_Blue

Farage was hounding refugees being temporarily housed in a hotel in Manchester the other day. Making out they were having a luxury holiday and trying to trigger all his racist followers. The absolute c***.

Signed.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Fed up with immigrant scroungers getting benefits? on 17:37 - Aug 6 with 1587 viewstractordownsouth

Fed up with immigrant scroungers getting benefits? on 17:20 - Aug 6 by jeera

Most people don't believe you when you try to explain this.

The belief that if you are 'the right colour' you will get free driving lessons and a house is too ingrained.

£35 per week doesn't sound right so gets ignored.

Partly caused by years of the millionaire press barons telling the working poor that their problems are caused by people with even less money than them

Fed up with immigrant scroungers getting benefits? on 17:45 - Aug 6 with 1563 viewsWeWereZombies

Refugee Action's credentials checked out and petition signed but donation money normally goes to SOS Children's Villages I am afraid.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Fed up with immigrant scroungers getting benefits? on 17:47 - Aug 6 with 1555 viewsMattinLondon

Fed up with immigrant scroungers getting benefits? on 17:24 - Aug 6 by Swansea_Blue

Farage was hounding refugees being temporarily housed in a hotel in Manchester the other day. Making out they were having a luxury holiday and trying to trigger all his racist followers. The absolute c***.

Signed.

His followers only have to hear the word ‘immigrant’ to get triggered.
Login to get fewer ads

Fed up with immigrant scroungers getting benefits? on 17:59 - Aug 6 with 1531 viewsGlasgowBlue

Fed up with immigrant scroungers getting benefits? on 17:24 - Aug 6 by Swansea_Blue

Signed.

I think he said they were "illegal immigrants". Which is a complete fabrication.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Fed up with immigrant scroungers getting benefits? on 18:39 - Aug 6 with 1462 viewstractordownsouth

Fed up with immigrant scroungers getting benefits? on 17:47 - Aug 6 by MattinLondon

His followers only have to hear the word ‘immigrant’ to get triggered.

The folk that were giving it the “all lives matter” last month are the same ones furiously commenting that we should pop refugees’ dinghies

Fed up with immigrant scroungers getting benefits? on 18:41 - Aug 6 with 1456 viewstractordownsouth

Fed up with immigrant scroungers getting benefits? on 17:59 - Aug 6 by GlasgowBlue

I think he said they were "illegal immigrants". Which is a complete fabrication.

Now Farage is completely irrelevant in British politics, we’re seeing the nastier side to his character. As leader of UKIP/Brexit Party he was generally quite good at not letting the mask slip, but he’s not even bothering anymore.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024