Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell 17:17 - Sep 5 with 1622 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

“He ain’t all that I’m afraid” - too many people

...yeah, never mind 🤷🏼‍♂️

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Dozzell on 17:28 - Sep 5 with 1510 viewsJ2BLUE

In English?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Dozzell on 17:29 - Sep 5 with 1509 viewssolemio

I'm afraid I am not clear what point you are actually making - and my comprehension skills are not usually too bad.
Dozzell on 17:32 - Sep 5 with 1464 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Is this another for me, or didn't you watch today. He played ok and deserves another game next up.
Dozzell on 17:34 - Sep 5 with 1431 viewsKeaneish

Why not mention Nsiala in the same vein? After all, we kept a clean sheet so he must be incredible...

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Dozzell on 17:38 - Sep 5 with 1393 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Dozzell on 17:34 - Sep 5 by Keaneish

Why not mention Nsiala in the same vein? After all, we kept a clean sheet so he must be incredible...

I think he played very well today, won everything in the air.

How do you feel he played?
Dozzell on 19:22 - Sep 5 with 1133 viewsSamWhiteUK

Why try and wind people up?

Dozzell still has a long way to improve, he can start by not picking up a yellow card for a cynical foul every time he plays.

You can't say he's had one good game so everyone who commented on all the poor games he's had are instantly wrong
Dozzell on 19:27 - Sep 5 with 1098 viewsStadiumofdark

Dozzell on 17:38 - Sep 5 by King_ding_a_lin_g

I think he played very well today, won everything in the air.

How do you feel he played?

Yep, offered the CBs an outlet frequently, and nice range of passing. Saved CBs going long as he was there to take it to get things moving

Needs more of the same, but that will surely (or hopefully) come with a run of games.
Dozzell on 19:52 - Sep 5 with 1034 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Clearly has ability, not sure that has ever been doubted. Not sure a solo no.6 is his long term position, especially against better opposition.

Did very well today, deserves to keep his shirt, but preferably as a further advanced midfielder.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Login to get fewer ads

Dozzell on 20:58 - Sep 5 with 879 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not sure what people were seeing, as he was the poorest of our midfield 3 for me. Didn't look sharp of mind or foot.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Dozzell on 21:09 - Sep 5 with 844 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Dozzell on 20:58 - Sep 5 by Swansea_Blue

Not sure what people were seeing, as he was the poorest of our midfield 3 for me. Didn't look sharp of mind or foot.

Surprised you think that actually. Thought he played well today, one of his better Town performances imo. As stated though, not convinced his future is a singular holding midfielder, not sure he can do the nitty gritty side of the game well enough to play that role on his own.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Dozzell on 21:33 - Sep 5 with 756 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Dozzell on 19:22 - Sep 5 by SamWhiteUK

Why try and wind people up?

Dozzell still has a long way to improve, he can start by not picking up a yellow card for a cynical foul every time he plays.

You can't say he's had one good game so everyone who commented on all the poor games he's had are instantly wrong

I'm not sure he did have a good game did he?

Overall the team did but he was the midfield player to make the least impact and defensively was not as good as we would want regularly.

That said, it was one pre-season performance. If Downes is back, Dozzell drops out for him at the moment.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024