Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would Wigan want for Joe Garner? 18:26 - Sep 5 with 1015 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Another 2 today after 3 against Bolton pre-season. Perfect for L1. 27 last time in League 1...

Some sort of swap deal to be done? And maybe some loans. Everyone wins.

I would be putting something together to get that done. He is exactly what we need.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

What would Wigan want for Joe Garner? on 18:29 - Sep 5 with 977 viewsJ2BLUE

Doubt he wants to come back. We don't really need him either. Hopefully a Championship club will take him out of league one.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What would Wigan want for Joe Garner? on 18:32 - Sep 5 with 944 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If he was genuine in moving away for family reasons then he'll want to remain in the NW.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

What would Wigan want for Joe Garner? on 18:33 - Sep 5 with 935 viewsclive_baker

Very good player. Busy, street wise, would offer some valuable leadership and bite that we're severely lacking at the top end of the pitch. A perfect foil for the pacier men off him too, a la Sears & Jackson.

Can't see ME putting his hand in his pocket any time soon though.

We could do with getting Norwood fit, he's as close as we've got to a Garner.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

What would Wigan want for Joe Garner? on 18:36 - Sep 5 with 906 viewsBloomBlue

He wouldn't come back he never liked how Town fans kicked Mick out
What would Wigan want for Joe Garner? on 19:01 - Sep 5 with 815 viewsJDB23

He left us due to wanting to be closer to home. If he were to leave Wigan it won't be to come here.
What would Wigan want for Joe Garner? on 19:02 - Sep 5 with 811 viewsTerry_Nutkins

What would Wigan want for Joe Garner? on 18:29 - Sep 5 by J2BLUE

Doubt he wants to come back. We don't really need him either. Hopefully a Championship club will take him out of league one.

You're right if course. It's about 1/10 chance. He just fits the criteria perfectly for the system for me and just with Wigan's scenario I'd make some cheeky enquiries.

They probo want his wages off but some numbers in. We can't pay any money but say if we offered them some fringe players like Kenlock or some younger loans on less wages...

Won't happen I know.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

What would Wigan want for Joe Garner? on 19:05 - Sep 5 with 795 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

What would Wigan want for Joe Garner? on 18:36 - Sep 5 by BloomBlue

He wouldn't come back he never liked how Town fans kicked Mick out

Mick kicked Mick out.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024