Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just wait until these idiot’s numbers swell... 14:00 - Sep 13 with 1267 viewsmonytowbray

Our loons will become more mobilised than you’d think. The crossover mixing of the right wing from all angles, continued radicalisation via social media campaigns from both overseas/within and dodgy money secretive businesses working with our government to fund it.

Don’t say you weren’t warned...

Edited for accidentally clicking “football” section.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 14:01]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Just wait until these idiot’s numbers swell... on 14:05 - Sep 13 with 1166 viewsAce_High1

If your life depended on it and you can pick one of Johnson and Trump who you going with?
Just wait until these idiot’s numbers swell... on 14:06 - Sep 13 with 1161 viewsJ2BLUE

This makes zero sense. I can't even guess what the point of this is?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just wait until these idiot’s numbers swell... on 14:30 - Sep 13 with 1075 viewsWeWereZombies

Just wait until these idiot’s numbers swell... on 14:05 - Sep 13 by Ace_High1

If your life depended on it and you can pick one of Johnson and Trump who you going with?

If that was the choice you would already be dead...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Just wait until these idiot’s numbers swell... on 14:42 - Sep 13 with 1025 viewsmonytowbray

Just wait until these idiot’s numbers swell... on 14:06 - Sep 13 by J2BLUE

This makes zero sense. I can't even guess what the point of this is?

If it makes no sense you ain’t reading the right news.

The Russian Report part we have seen is a limited snippet of a limited investigation.

TWTD never forgets…

Just wait until these idiot’s numbers swell... on 14:43 - Sep 13 with 1016 viewsmonytowbray

Just wait until these idiot’s numbers swell... on 14:30 - Sep 13 by WeWereZombies

If that was the choice you would already be dead...

If it were a choice of Trump or Johnson I wouldn’t bother voting. We wouldn’t have a democracy anyway at that point.

TWTD never forgets…

Just wait until these idiot’s numbers swell... on 14:49 - Sep 13 with 981 viewsm14_blue

Remarkable
Just wait until these idiot’s numbers swell... on 14:52 - Sep 13 with 964 viewsjaseitfc2015

Just wait until these idiot’s numbers swell... on 14:43 - Sep 13 by monytowbray

If it were a choice of Trump or Johnson I wouldn’t bother voting. We wouldn’t have a democracy anyway at that point.

We've got Keir now mate , so all good
Just wait until these idiot’s numbers swell... on 15:26 - Sep 13 with 874 viewsJ2BLUE

Just wait until these idiot’s numbers swell... on 14:42 - Sep 13 by monytowbray

If it makes no sense you ain’t reading the right news.

The Russian Report part we have seen is a limited snippet of a limited investigation.

Please explain.

Seeing something like the BLM protests coming over here from America seems logical. This doesn't seem logical. What am I missing? What are they hoping to achieve? Seems an utterly pointless waste of time?

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Just wait until these idiot’s numbers swell... on 15:36 - Sep 13 with 837 viewsjaseitfc2015

Just wait until these idiot’s numbers swell... on 15:26 - Sep 13 by J2BLUE

Please explain.

Seeing something like the BLM protests coming over here from America seems logical. This doesn't seem logical. What am I missing? What are they hoping to achieve? Seems an utterly pointless waste of time?

Do you mean like the BLM peaceful protests we've already seen here, or do you mean more like Portland?
Just wait until these idiot’s numbers swell... on 15:39 - Sep 13 with 822 viewsJ2BLUE

Just wait until these idiot’s numbers swell... on 15:36 - Sep 13 by jaseitfc2015

Do you mean like the BLM peaceful protests we've already seen here, or do you mean more like Portland?

The peaceful protests. For an actual positive cause. That makes sense to me.

I have no idea what the point of the Trump thing is.

Truly impaired.

Just wait until these idiot’s numbers swell... on 15:41 - Sep 13 with 806 viewsjaseitfc2015

Just wait until these idiot’s numbers swell... on 15:39 - Sep 13 by J2BLUE

The peaceful protests. For an actual positive cause. That makes sense to me.

I have no idea what the point of the Trump thing is.

Not sure ,

Think I saw some polling a few weeks back that Trump support even among Brexit voters is low, so not sure there's much scope for a wave of pro trump protests here.
Just wait until these idiot’s numbers swell... on 15:56 - Sep 13 with 745 viewsmonytowbray

Just wait until these idiot’s numbers swell... on 15:26 - Sep 13 by J2BLUE

Please explain.

You do Twitter, follow these...

https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla
https://twitter.com/jolyonmaugham

Read old tweets, follow new ones, you’ll see the pattern emerging of how much the current sh1tshow doesn’t want you (or even themselves) to look into.

We are ruled by oligarchs, political donations and law breakers with zero regards to human rights or truth. It’s a literal threat to democracy.

The right wing are their friends, and with the help of divisive social media targeting on a platform ran by Zucks (who is continually appearing to have a deeper hand in this ‘misinformation for money than he claims) they’ll get them rallied together. Right wing terrorism has been named the number one terrorist threat at present by many studies.

Strap in, Brexit’s coming and the Tories want to scrap human rights as they stand!

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024