Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plans for supporters in grounds from 1st October scrapped 22:24 - Sep 21 with 1063 viewsElderGrizzly

Plans for supporters in grounds from 1st October scrapped on 22:58 - Sep 21 with 946 viewsIP12

Having seen tonights efforts at 'self-distancing' and general respect for the virus prevention regs as displayed on the BBC's FA Cup match tonight then it's 'Good-Bye' crowds for the rest of the season,,,,
Plans for supporters in grounds from 1st October scrapped on 23:02 - Sep 21 with 922 viewsCoastalblue

Good, there are more important things at stake than watching a game of football. It seems a crazy idea to even consider it in this country.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Plans for supporters in grounds from 1st October scrapped on 23:08 - Sep 21 with 902 viewsIP12

Plans for supporters in grounds from 1st October scrapped on 22:58 - Sep 21 by IP12

Having seen tonights efforts at 'self-distancing' and general respect for the virus prevention regs as displayed on the BBC's FA Cup match tonight then it's 'Good-Bye' crowds for the rest of the season,,,,

And whilst I'm at it...That was the worst coverage of televised football match EVER (and Yes that is my opinion...Sorry)
Plans for supporters in grounds from 1st October scrapped on 23:16 - Sep 21 with 881 viewsPendejo

The answer is simple, how many times do I need to propose it...?

Hazmat suits

What did you look at First on the fixture list? by Pendejo 21 Aug 2020 11:05
Just ordered this outfit on eBay

https://alterthecourse.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/iStock_000043525664_Medium.jpg

Gonna stick a lacoste badge on it.... Hazmat geezer!

Make them in club colours, insist everyone wears them when outside their own hope... Provides a fillip to the economy and we can have 30,000 people generating static electricity at PR as PRP delivers an invincibles league season. Think it might be bedtime as this last statement is clearly borne f a rambling ejit.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Plans for supporters in grounds from 1st October scrapped on 07:47 - Sep 22 with 625 viewshomer_123

About time.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Plans for supporters in grounds from 1st October scrapped on 07:50 - Sep 22 with 612 viewsitfcjoe

FFS, hopefully this isn’t the case

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Plans for supporters in grounds from 1st October scrapped on 07:55 - Sep 22 with 593 viewshammo56

Plans for supporters in grounds from 1st October scrapped on 07:50 - Sep 22 by itfcjoe

FFS, hopefully this isn’t the case

Just been confirmed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024