Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlton next week off? 12:02 - Sep 30 with 1886 viewsfredbarber

Do you think this will get called off as this is an international break?

I think dobra will be our only absentee unless Dozzell or Downes make the England under 21s

Squad we have should be able to cover it but looking at Charlton I would presume Jonny willlians and Connor Washington will be called up to the Welsh and northern Irish squads respectively so it could be Charlton who asked for it off if they have another international call up.

Not sure when we would fit this back in to crowded fixture list if it does go.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2020 12:22]
Charlton next week on 12:07 - Sep 30 with 1845 viewsSitfcB

I’d hope not, on our part anyway. As you say though, Charlton have a few internationals so could call it off on their side.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Charlton next week on 12:20 - Sep 30 with 1792 viewsfredbarber

Charlton next week on 12:07 - Sep 30 by SitfcB

I’d hope not, on our part anyway. As you say though, Charlton have a few internationals so could call it off on their side.

The only advantage from a fans point of view is that if it does get postponed is to try and Rearrange it for the spring if they can so we may have the possibility of attending at PR.
Charlton next week on 12:20 - Sep 30 with 1782 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Charlton next week on 12:07 - Sep 30 by SitfcB

Would expect it to be off.
Charlton next week off? on 12:27 - Sep 30 with 1715 viewsclive_baker

Certainly hope the Matt Holland derby goes ahead. We're 3/3 and looking at the next 3 there's no reason we can't be 6/6.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Charlton next week off? on 12:31 - Sep 30 with 1695 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Think you have to have a minimum of 3 players. So Charlton couldn’t call off for just Williams and Washington.

And I don’t think it’s something we will look at this year, but Dozzell has been influential this year in how we are playing this year.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Charlton next week off? on 12:39 - Sep 30 with 1630 viewsWallingford_Boy

Charlton next week off? on 12:31 - Sep 30 by TheTrueBlue1878

Think you have to have a minimum of 3 players. So Charlton couldn’t call off for just Williams and Washington.

And I don’t think it’s something we will look at this year, but Dozzell has been influential this year in how we are playing this year.

You are correct, this year.

RIP Sir Bobby

Charlton next week off? on 12:40 - Sep 30 with 1630 viewsNorthLondonBlue2

Would really hope not. Last season, it felt like these breaks all the time interrupted our momentum. Would rather we cracked on, our squad is big and strong enough in depth to cope.
Charlton next week on 13:26 - Sep 30 with 1462 viewsSitfcB

Charlton next week on 12:20 - Sep 30 by fredbarber

The only advantage from a fans point of view is that if it does get postponed is to try and Rearrange it for the spring if they can so we may have the possibility of attending at PR.

Wouldn’t leave it that long.

Sunderland game next week is now P-P and has already been rearranged for December 22nd.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Charlton next week off? on 19:20 - Sep 30 with 1175 viewsParisBlue

Dylan Levitt was also in the last Welsh squad. So that might be the 3rd they need to call it off.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Charlton next week off? on 19:56 - Sep 30 with 1109 viewsITFC_96

Albania U21s play in November. Dobra will be here, only Dozzell could go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024