Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On village greens across England, daily express readers 15:15 - Sep 30 with 1128 viewsfactual_blue

Are choking on their tea* and two sugars**

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54344961

*tea - produced at the zenith of the British Empire by 'indentured labourers'. Or 'slaves' by any other name.

** sugar - produced at the zenith of the British Empire by actual slaves.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 15:27 - Sep 30 with 1079 viewsBlueBadger

Mary Secole is a genuine hero of mine. Arguably her achievements far eclipse the lady with the lump.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 15:28 - Sep 30 with 1070 viewsHerbivore

BuT wHeRE aRe tHe wHiTe pOsTbOxEs???!!!

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 15:42 - Sep 30 with 1039 viewsBlueBadger

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 15:28 - Sep 30 by Herbivore

aLl pOsTbOxEs MaTtEr

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 15:53 - Sep 30 with 1004 viewsEdwardStone

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 15:27 - Sep 30 by BlueBadger

Mary Secole is a genuine hero of mine. Arguably her achievements far eclipse the lady with the lump.

"The Lady with the Lump"

Excellent...maybe she should get it looked at by a trained Medical Professional?
On village greens across England, daily express readers on 15:53 - Sep 30 with 999 viewsKeno

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 15:28 - Sep 30 by Herbivore

Post Boxies should be red

Think of Geronimo, Sitting Bull, Squatting Neville and the other Indians!!

paint them all like this and someone will Sioux

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 15:54 - Sep 30 with 995 viewsKeno

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 15:53 - Sep 30 by EdwardStone

"The Lady with the Lump"

Excellent...maybe she should get it looked at by a trained Medical Professional?

I had a hunch someone would post that

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 15:55 - Sep 30 with 987 viewsBlueBadger

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 15:53 - Sep 30 by Keno

Post Boxies should be red

Think of Geronimo, Sitting Bull, Squatting Neville and the other Indians!!

paint them all like this and someone will Sioux

Ah Squatting Neville.

His name was Neville and I understand the he liked to squat.

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 15:59 - Sep 30 with 977 viewsBlueBadger

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 15:54 - Sep 30 by Keno

I had a hunch someone would post that

Don't let it give you the hump.

Login to get fewer ads

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 16:07 - Sep 30 with 960 viewsSwansea_Blue

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 15:53 - Sep 30 by EdwardStone

"The Lady with the Lump"

Well done. I genuinely thought there was a Lady with a Lump and I was lacking in my general knowledge again. Some famous women with elephantitis or something.

And yes, they do let me out into the community.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 16:19 - Sep 30 with 944 viewsfactual_blue

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 15:55 - Sep 30 by BlueBadger

Ah Squatting Neville.

His name was Neville and I understand the he liked to squat.

I don't think that was ever actually established.

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 16:19 - Sep 30 with 941 viewsfactual_blue

With the white dog poo?

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 16:20 - Sep 30 with 938 viewsBloomBlue

That's going to be embarrassing as my dogs always cock their legs against postboxes
On village greens across England, daily express readers on 16:23 - Sep 30 with 930 viewsfactual_blue

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 15:27 - Sep 30 by BlueBadger

I assume that's why you dress like her.

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 17:24 - Sep 30 with 855 viewsrosa_luxemburg

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 16:20 - Sep 30 by BloomBlue

That's going to be embarrassing as my dogs always cock their legs against postboxes

Dogs take after their owner.
On village greens across England, daily express readers on 19:27 - Sep 30 with 778 viewsFtnfwest

On village greens across England, daily express readers on 16:20 - Sep 30 by BloomBlue

He might kneel in front of this one you never know
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024