Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How come tonight's game (along with some others) is at 7? (n/t) 14:32 - Oct 20 with 989 viewsSamWhiteUK

How come tonight's game (along with some others) is at 7? (n/t) on 14:35 - Oct 20 with 971 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Everyone has to be home and tucked in bed by 10pm.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

How come tonight's game (along with some others) is at 7? (n/t) on 14:36 - Oct 20 with 965 viewshype313

10pm curfew.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

How come tonight's game (along with some others) is at 7? (n/t) on 14:43 - Oct 20 with 926 viewsSitfcB

Allows away teams to get home earlier.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

How come tonight's game (along with some others) is at 7? (n/t) on 14:45 - Oct 20 with 920 viewsGhostOfBenters

Thanks for posting this, I would've missed the first half!
How come tonight's game (along with some others) is at 7? (n/t) on 14:54 - Oct 20 with 889 viewsFixed_It

They don't have to worry about fans getting in after work. Also means that the away team isn't having to travel quite so late afterwards. Makes perfect sense really.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

How come tonight's game (along with some others) is at 7? (n/t) on 14:57 - Oct 20 with 871 viewsPJH

How come tonight's game (along with some others) is at 7? (n/t) on 14:54 - Oct 20 by Fixed_It

They don't have to worry about fans getting in after work. Also means that the away team isn't having to travel quite so late afterwards. Makes perfect sense really.

Not if you want to watch Emmerdale it doesn't-which I don't but I just looked to see what was on tv at 7pm.
How come tonight's game (along with some others) is at 7? (n/t) on 15:03 - Oct 20 with 850 viewsFixed_It

How come tonight's game (along with some others) is at 7? (n/t) on 14:57 - Oct 20 by PJH

Not if you want to watch Emmerdale it doesn't-which I don't but I just looked to see what was on tv at 7pm.

Good point well made. Bet Gwion likes Emmerdale - he'll have a stinker...

Ready! Steady! Cook!

How come tonight's game (along with some others) is at 7? (n/t) on 15:15 - Oct 20 with 801 viewsBluefish

How come tonight's game (along with some others) is at 7? (n/t) on 15:03 - Oct 20 by Fixed_It

He'll still be motm

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

How come tonight's game (along with some others) is at 7? (n/t) on 15:20 - Oct 20 with 787 viewsOldsmoker

How come tonight's game (along with some others) is at 7? (n/t) on 15:03 - Oct 20 by Fixed_It

No he won't.
Starts at 7, Gwion wears the No 7 - it's an omen I tells yer.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

How come tonight's game (along with some others) is at 7? (n/t) on 15:22 - Oct 20 with 773 viewsFixed_It

How come tonight's game (along with some others) is at 7? (n/t) on 15:20 - Oct 20 by Oldsmoker

No he won't.
Starts at 7, Gwion wears the No 7 - it's an omen I tells yer.

He'll score 7. And Blubbers will still come on here trying to prove that he is rubbish.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

How come tonight's game (along with some others) is at 7? (n/t) on 15:25 - Oct 20 with 756 viewsBluefish

How come tonight's game (along with some others) is at 7? (n/t) on 15:22 - Oct 20 by Fixed_It

He'll score 7. And Blubbers will still come on here trying to prove that he is rubbish.

I've already proved that so I won't bother

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

How come tonight's game (along with some others) is at 7? (n/t) on 17:57 - Oct 20 with 577 viewsWickets

How come tonight's game (along with some others) is at 7? (n/t) on 14:57 - Oct 20 by PJH

I often think that Marlon Dingle looks like long John Silver just needs a parrot .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024