Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Americanisms: Leave your growler by the door and we’ll fill it up 10:14 - Oct 23 with 531 viewsElderGrizzly

Americanisms: Leave your growler by the door and we’ll fill it up on 11:55 - Oct 23 with 458 viewsSwansea_Blue

"Just tucking my shirt in'

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Americanisms: Leave your growler by the door and we’ll fill it up on 11:59 - Oct 23 with 452 viewsKeno

I had to read a report on "Client Onboarding"

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Americanisms: Leave your growler by the door and we’ll fill it up on 12:01 - Oct 23 with 444 viewsSwansea_Blue

Americanisms: Leave your growler by the door and we’ll fill it up on 11:59 - Oct 23 by Keno

I had to read a report on "Client Onboarding"

Isn't that what happens to Rudy Giuliani after he's 'tucked his shirt in'?

Americanisms: Leave your growler by the door and we’ll fill it up on 12:02 - Oct 23 with 438 viewsKeno

Americanisms: Leave your growler by the door and we’ll fill it up on 12:01 - Oct 23 by Swansea_Blue

Isn't that what happens to Rudy Giuliani after he's 'tucked his shirt in'?

haha!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Americanisms: Leave your growler by the door and we’ll fill it up on 12:39 - Oct 23 with 407 viewsPinewoodblue

Was loaned a Growler by a bar in Louisville, Kentucky, so could enjoy their craft beers in our hotel room.

Enjoyed their 🍺 and asked if they sold it in bottles Must have held around four pints.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Americanisms: Leave your growler by the door and we’ll fill it up on 12:55 - Oct 23 with 378 viewsStokieBlue

I get my "growler" delivered every other Friday by these people:

https://draughtdrop.com/

Step number 3 of the instructions is a tad worrying:

3. Rinse your growler and swap for a freshly filled one next week.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Americanisms: Leave your growler by the door and we’ll fill it up on 12:56 - Oct 23 with 374 viewsSwansea_Blue

Americanisms: Leave your growler by the door and we’ll fill it up on 12:55 - Oct 23 by StokieBlue

I get my "growler" delivered every other Friday by these people:

https://draughtdrop.com/

Step number 3 of the instructions is a tad worrying:

3. Rinse your growler and swap for a freshly filled one next week.

SB

"every other Friday" is not how you spell 'each morning'.

Americanisms: Leave your growler by the door and we’ll fill it up on 13:00 - Oct 23 with 364 viewsSwansea_Blue

Americanisms: Leave your growler by the door and we’ll fill it up on 12:39 - Oct 23 by Pinewoodblue

Was loaned a Growler by a bar in Louisville, Kentucky, so could enjoy their craft beers in our hotel room.

Enjoyed their 🍺 and asked if they sold it in bottles Must have held around four pints.

It's become quite a thing over here, I've noticed it especially during lockdown. We've loads of places around here that have started do takeouts, although often it's in 1 or 2 litre plastic bottles rather than the reusable 3-4 pint growlers.

We used to have them when I was a kid - I remember my old man would always get scrumpy by the growler when we used to go on holiday in Cornwall. But they seem to become rarer for a while (or I never had the need for them as spent more time in pubs ).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024