Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stop me if you've heard this one before. 16:56 - Oct 24 with 649 viewsitfcjoe

Toto gives away an utterly needless penalty by being rash

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Stop me if you've heard this one before. on 16:59 - Oct 24 with 596 viewsrattram

He's an accident waiting to happen. Why does the keeper play every ball to him? He doesn't have the ability to pass to one of our players. Change req'd at the back
Stop me if you've heard this one before. on 17:00 - Oct 24 with 572 viewsRegencyBlue

People keep trying to talk him up but to me he is and always will be an accident waiting to happen!
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 17:59]
Stop me if you've heard this one before. on 17:01 - Oct 24 with 558 viewsDublinBlue84

Stop me if you've heard this one before. on 16:59 - Oct 24 by rattram

He's an accident waiting to happen. Why does the keeper play every ball to him? He doesn't have the ability to pass to one of our players. Change req'd at the back

Holy himself was lucky not to give a goal away today.

Also for a big, tall and strong man, he's the biggest wuss of a goalkeeper I've ever seen, h e's unable to claim crosses or command his area that it's laughable as he's far bigger than anyone else every game so that should be like taking candy from a baby most of the time for someone like him.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 17:01]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Stop me if you've heard this one before. on 17:01 - Oct 24 with 526 viewsDanTheMan

Doesn't sound like him, are we talking about the same player?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Stop me if you've heard this one before. on 17:03 - Oct 24 with 497 viewsitfcjoe

Stop me if you've heard this one before. on 17:00 - Oct 24 by RegencyBlue

People keep trying to talk him up but to me he is and always will be an accident waiting to happen!
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 17:59]

He's clearly a liability - just look at his record - I think he probably on balance should have started today, but has to be Woolf in now and for good.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Stop me if you've heard this one before. on 17:03 - Oct 24 with 488 viewsreusersfreekicks

Such poor decision making - that game had draw all over it which away to third placed club is ok. Maybe not always given as a pen but should not have given the ref a choice.
Think that' his run in the first team done
Stop me if you've heard this one before. on 17:08 - Oct 24 with 459 viewsBlockJJ

TBF to him it wasn't a penalty.

But TBF a defender with a head on his shoulders and that ref would have shielded the ball out and not gone into Johnson.

Woolfy & McG in on Tuesday. Rest of the back 5 to remain the same.
Stop me if you've heard this one before. on 17:12 - Oct 24 with 424 viewsjayessess

Stop me if you've heard this one before. on 17:03 - Oct 24 by reusersfreekicks

Such poor decision making - that game had draw all over it which away to third placed club is ok. Maybe not always given as a pen but should not have given the ref a choice.
Think that' his run in the first team done

We let it drift, so there's always a chance something goes against you - a mistake, a bad ref, a ricochet, a worldie etc. Against better teams in this division we've never got on top and we always get punished.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 17:21]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Login to get fewer ads

Stop me if you've heard this one before. on 17:13 - Oct 24 with 411 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Had to keep him in today because he deserved to, but AGAIN he has made an error, better for us, and better for him to be withdrawn now, clear his head a bit.

Woolfenden in now and keep him there.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024