Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Scum seem be doing a Utd in the 90's 10:23 - Oct 28 with 568 viewshype313

and keep getting late 'fergie' time goals, the bast@rds.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

The Scum seem be doing a Utd in the 90's on 10:25 - Oct 28 with 558 viewsSomethingBlue

They've been doing it since Lambert was in charge there, funnily enough. We rarely have and it's something successful sides tend to do — keep playing and find a way even when it's not coming off. I'm encouraged that last night we did manage it and that, even in other games, we've stayed patient and kept playing our football.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

The Scum seem be doing a Utd in the 90's on 10:37 - Oct 28 with 520 viewsmonytowbray

The Scum seem be doing a Utd in the 90's on 10:25 - Oct 28 by SomethingBlue

They've been doing it since Lambert was in charge there, funnily enough. We rarely have and it's something successful sides tend to do — keep playing and find a way even when it's not coming off. I'm encouraged that last night we did manage it and that, even in other games, we've stayed patient and kept playing our football.

I saw a stat that said in their promotion season ten years back if games ended at 80 minutes they’d have been mid table.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The Scum seem be doing a Utd in the 90's on 10:41 - Oct 28 with 503 viewsdavblue

The Scum seem be doing a Utd in the 90's on 10:37 - Oct 28 by monytowbray

I saw a stat that said in their promotion season ten years back if games ended at 80 minutes they’d have been mid table.

we've never looked like recreating that style of football under Lambert.

They were full throttle and on it for 90mins. Not the best footballing side I've ever seen but they got the job done.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024