Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When will this tweet be deleted....? 23:26 - Oct 31 with 1101 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

When will this tweet be deleted....? on 23:32 - Oct 31 with 1038 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Needs retweeting with 4 weeks? Better late than never? Except it isn't a joke really is it? They really are a shambles aren't they?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

When will this tweet be deleted....? on 23:47 - Oct 31 with 980 viewsHARRY10

@MarkVipond
·
21 Oct
Replying to
@Conservatives
and
@BorisJohnson
All Starmer has to offer is another costly, dangerous, desperate national lockdown. His criticism of the government's more informed and cautious approach only goes to highlight Dreary Keir's tiresome political opportunism and complete disregard for the people of this country."

elsewhere

"@hugorifkind
· 13 Oct
It's not for me to suggest that I know what works or not, and what science indicates what. But the lesson of the pandemic so far has been that everything we do, we do at least three weeks too late. So let's think about what we'll be forced to do in three weeks, and just do that."

hear hear
When will this tweet be deleted....? on 23:53 - Oct 31 with 946 viewspointofblue

When will this tweet be deleted....? on 23:47 - Oct 31 by HARRY10

@MarkVipond
·
21 Oct
Replying to
@Conservatives
and
@BorisJohnson
All Starmer has to offer is another costly, dangerous, desperate national lockdown. His criticism of the government's more informed and cautious approach only goes to highlight Dreary Keir's tiresome political opportunism and complete disregard for the people of this country."

elsewhere

"@hugorifkind
· 13 Oct
It's not for me to suggest that I know what works or not, and what science indicates what. But the lesson of the pandemic so far has been that everything we do, we do at least three weeks too late. So let's think about what we'll be forced to do in three weeks, and just do that."

hear hear

I think that Hugo Rifkind tweet led to this hilarious response from Nadine Dorries.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

When will this tweet be deleted....? on 00:00 - Nov 1 with 914 viewsHARRY10

yes, there was never any talk of things being worse once autumn set in

the world is truly a better place for having such wisdom as hers among us all
When will this tweet be deleted....? on 00:52 - Nov 1 with 817 viewsBlueBadger

When will this tweet be deleted....? on 23:32 - Oct 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

Needs retweeting with 4 weeks? Better late than never? Except it isn't a joke really is it? They really are a shambles aren't they?

I had a whole drunken rant penned about this, but it boils down to this:

Dorries is a piece of sh*t and what's worse, she's an ex-nurse. That puts her into one of two categories as far as I'm concerned:

1: Shop floor once, decades ago but uses it to claim 'for real' status to further her vile agenda.
2. Shop floor once, incompetent, but became a manager because she understood the language, and then uses it to further her vile agenda rather than actually do some good

See also: her views on abortion

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024