Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have you ever wonder why they dont put Christmas lights on palm trees? 11:43 - Nov 6 with 961 viewsKeno

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Have you ever wonder why they dont put Christmas lights on palm trees? on 11:47 - Nov 6 with 930 viewsWeWereZombies

I'm guessing it is nothing to do with erection problems...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Have you ever wonder why they dont put Christmas lights on palm trees? on 11:59 - Nov 6 with 906 viewsKeno

Have you ever wonder why they dont put Christmas lights on palm trees? on 11:47 - Nov 6 by WeWereZombies

or the lights coming on prematurely?

Have you ever wonder why they dont put Christmas lights on palm trees? on 12:08 - Nov 6 with 896 viewsRyorry

Is that what they call a 'Look at me' post? 🤔

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Have you ever wonder why they dont put Christmas lights on palm trees? on 12:22 - Nov 6 with 870 viewsNthQldITFC

Have you ever wonder why they dont put Christmas lights on palm trees? on 12:08 - Nov 6 by Ryorry

Is that what they call a 'Look at me' post? 🤔

or "Look at my post" post?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Have you ever wonder why they dont put Christmas lights on palm trees? on 12:30 - Nov 6 with 851 viewsOldsmoker

Pah. I got the ruler out and the longer one on the right is hardly 3 inches.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Have you ever wonder why they dont put Christmas lights on palm trees? on 13:08 - Nov 6 with 811 viewsKeno

Have you ever wonder why they dont put Christmas lights on palm trees? on 12:30 - Nov 6 by Oldsmoker

Pah. I got the ruler out and the longer one on the right is hardly 3 inches.

I was thinking I might splash out on some new decorations this year

Have you ever wonder why they dont put Christmas lights on palm trees? on 13:10 - Nov 6 with 804 viewsOldsmoker

Have you ever wonder why they dont put Christmas lights on palm trees? on 13:08 - Nov 6 by Keno

Is your missus happy to see you 'mess up' new decorations?

Have you ever wonder why they dont put Christmas lights on palm trees? on 13:12 - Nov 6 with 802 viewsOldsmoker

Have you ever wonder why they dont put Christmas lights on palm trees? on 13:10 - Nov 6 by Oldsmoker

Is your missus happy to see you 'mess up' new decorations?

That doesn't scan well on a re-read.
I'm sure you won't let her 'see' you doing it.

Login to get fewer ads

Have you ever wonder why they dont put Christmas lights on palm trees? on 13:30 - Nov 6 with 776 viewsWeWereZombies

Have you ever wonder why they dont put Christmas lights on palm trees? on 13:08 - Nov 6 by Keno

Are you going to wait until they are up on the tree or just go for it when they are taken out of the packet before you say 'I've come over all Christmas...'

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Have you ever wonder why they dont put Christmas lights on palm trees? on 13:37 - Nov 6 with 770 viewsnoggin

Oh cum all ye faithful.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Have you ever wonder why they dont put Christmas lights on palm trees? on 13:38 - Nov 6 with 769 viewsBloomBlue

Have you ever wonder why they dont put Christmas lights on palm trees? on 11:47 - Nov 6 by WeWereZombies

Although it does seem Bigorexia is a known problem

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-54733684
Have you ever wonder why they dont put Christmas lights on palm trees? on 13:49 - Nov 6 with 755 viewsKeno

Have you ever wonder why they dont put Christmas lights on palm trees? on 13:37 - Nov 6 by noggin

Oh cum all ye faithful.

while shepherds washed their cocks by night

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024