Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... 21:58 - Nov 10 with 1411 viewsmonytowbray

Did no one send him the memo that troll farms in developing countries will do this on scale for pocket money these days. Although the big bucks will get you Plaintar or whatever the new shadow Cambridge Analytica businesses are called hiding in plain sight.

Or, you could just hire Blueas.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 21:59 - Nov 10 with 1096 viewsSpruceMoose

It's the second wave of these people we need to watch out for. The second wave won't be as dumb as these cretins.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:01 - Nov 10 with 1083 viewsJ2BLUE

Ha that's incredibly sad, what a d1ck.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:02 - Nov 10 with 1079 viewsGitileaks

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:01 - Nov 10 by J2BLUE

Agree with J2BLUE
Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:04 - Nov 10 with 1063 viewsSpruceMoose

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:01 - Nov 10 by J2BLUE

It's also incredibly common. He's not unusual, he's just dumb enough to get caught.

These are the people I keel hearing that democrats need to reach out to an unify with. When will people realise that chodes like this see the rest of us as enemies.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:06 - Nov 10 with 1046 viewsmonytowbray

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 21:59 - Nov 10 by SpruceMoose

It's the second wave of these people we need to watch out for. The second wave won't be as dumb as these cretins.

I worry about this too. As someone who has suffered deeply at the hands of a sociopath I can tell you the first cracks only serve as knowledge for the abuser for the future - they know the line not to cross, put tapes over said cracks and from there on out it’s just sailing as close to the line as they can without overstepping it.

Worrying, but to cheer you up these people always end up overstepping the mark again, problem is how long it will take for those under the spell to realise and/or accept 2+2 does not equal 5 and walk away. Let’s just hope no one does anything irrational and stupid between now and then.

TWTD never forgets…

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:08 - Nov 10 with 1034 viewsBlueBadger

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:04 - Nov 10 by SpruceMoose

It's also incredibly common. He's not unusual, he's just dumb enough to get caught.

These are the people I keel hearing that democrats need to reach out to an unify with. When will people realise that chodes like this see the rest of us as enemies.

wE mUsT lIsTeN tO tHeIr VeRy ReAl CoNcErNs

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:11 - Nov 10 with 1021 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:13 - Nov 10 with 999 viewsmonytowbray

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:11 - Nov 10 by SitfcB

Ain’t buying it.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:16 - Nov 10 with 982 viewsSpruceMoose

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:08 - Nov 10 by BlueBadger

wE mUsT lIsTeN tO tHeIr VeRy ReAl CoNcErNs

There is no way to unify with people who do not play by the same rules and who do their utmost to undermine decency at every turn. These people will look you in the eye and smile while they sink a knife between your ribs.

This isn't a policy debate, this is an ethical and moral difference that can't be overcome by giving ground to those who seek to harm those they disagree with. Joe Biden was spot on when he identified it as a battle for the soul of the nation. You can not 'but both sides' this, as one side is clearly coming at it with truth, facts, honesty and empathy and the other with cynicism and distain

Fúck working to persuade these people to care about others. That time has been and gone. Now is the time for them to do the right thing. Get on board or get out of the way or get steam rollered. They're running out of time to make the right choice.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2020 22:16]

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:16 - Nov 10 with 982 viewsJ2BLUE

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:13 - Nov 10 by monytowbray

Ain’t buying it.

Of course not. You want to be right and will only accept things that fit your stance.

It's on a much higher level but this is how flat earthers and anti vaxxers operate.

Truly impaired.

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:18 - Nov 10 with 976 viewsSpruceMoose

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:13 - Nov 10 by monytowbray

Ain’t buying it.

The first tweet. Not the second.

Whatever has happened here there are two scumbags involved.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2020 22:19]

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:19 - Nov 10 with 952 viewsJ2BLUE

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:18 - Nov 10 by SpruceMoose

The first tweet. Not the second.

Whatever has happened here there are two scumbags involved.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2020 22:19]

Are we suggesting that guy was paid off to make that video?

Truly impaired.

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:20 - Nov 10 with 954 viewsmonytowbray

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:16 - Nov 10 by J2BLUE

Of course not. You want to be right and will only accept things that fit your stance.

It's on a much higher level but this is how flat earthers and anti vaxxers operate.

You can pay people on fiverr to do that video.

This isn’t evidence and if you think it is then I worry about you being conned or catfished!

I’ll hold out for actual proof.

TWTD never forgets…

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:22 - Nov 10 with 941 viewsJ2BLUE

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:20 - Nov 10 by monytowbray

You can pay people on fiverr to do that video.

This isn’t evidence and if you think it is then I worry about you being conned or catfished!

I’ll hold out for actual proof.

Yea I might have jumped early on that one and now look like a bellend. Luckily i'm well used to it.

Apologies.

Truly impaired.

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:22 - Nov 10 with 939 viewsmonytowbray

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:19 - Nov 10 by J2BLUE

If it was the case someone was paid for this video it would be a third party not involved.

I expect the web is frantically hunting through Fiverr video gigs as I type.

TWTD never forgets…

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:23 - Nov 10 with 937 viewsmonytowbray

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:22 - Nov 10 by J2BLUE

Yea I might have jumped early on that one and now look like a bellend. Luckily i'm well used to it.

Apologies.

Next time I’m going to catfish you myself ;)

TWTD never forgets…

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:23 - Nov 10 with 938 viewsSpruceMoose

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:19 - Nov 10 by J2BLUE

No I only wanted to post the top tweet but the second one came along for the ride.

Either we have one bloke making horrendous comments or two blokes making horrendous comments. I don't really care which. They're both awful knuts.

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:24 - Nov 10 with 920 viewsSpruceMoose

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:22 - Nov 10 by J2BLUE

Apologies.

Lol you're a good egg J2. Everyone is wrong from time to time (or so I understand), at least you own up!
[Post edited 10 Nov 2020 22:24]

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:25 - Nov 10 with 911 viewsJ2BLUE

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:23 - Nov 10 by monytowbray

Next time I’m going to catfish you myself ;)

I'd never fall for it. Too busy texting this model who randomly messaged me on Facebook.

Truly impaired.

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:31 - Nov 10 with 866 viewsmonytowbray

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:25 - Nov 10 by J2BLUE

I'd never fall for it. Too busy texting this model who randomly messaged me on Facebook.

You should be worried when it’s me, as I will show up to your house in lipstick.

Also, someone’s either just been doxxed, they’ve found the actor or they’ve found where the images were nicked from.

TWTD never forgets…

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:32 - Nov 10 with 857 viewsJ2BLUE

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:31 - Nov 10 by monytowbray

You should be worried when it’s me, as I will show up to your house in lipstick.

Also, someone’s either just been doxxed, they’ve found the actor or they’ve found where the images were nicked from.

Worried...or aroused?

Truly impaired.

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:36 - Nov 10 with 845 viewsSpruceMoose

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:32 - Nov 10 by J2BLUE

Worried...or aroused?

What the fook is going on here? How many hateful c-units are we dealing with here exactly?

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:38 - Nov 10 with 837 viewsSpruceMoose

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:31 - Nov 10 by monytowbray

Seems like a lovely fella.

https://medium.com/@bylholte

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:41 - Nov 10 with 825 viewsmonytowbray

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:36 - Nov 10 by SpruceMoose

What the fook is going on here? How many hateful c-units are we dealing with here exactly?

I think he meant me in lipstick.

This is some weird sh1t folding out in real time. INJECT IT INTO MY VEINS.

The unfolding Twitter saga I mean, not J2’s dick.

TWTD never forgets…

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:45 - Nov 10 with 809 viewsSpruceMoose

Politicians and accidentally posting under their sock puppet accounts... on 22:41 - Nov 10 by monytowbray

I think he meant me in lipstick.

This is some weird sh1t folding out in real time. INJECT IT INTO MY VEINS.

The unfolding Twitter saga I mean, not J2’s dick.

Obviously.

That would probably go in the bottom seeing as J2 is clearly a Power Top.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024