Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Virtual Football Manager- Sacked in the morning edition 20:02 - Nov 24 with 362 viewswkj

Quickfire thread (at least that is the intention)

Scenario: Paul Lambert is sacked in the morning

Task: Who do you bring in as a new gaffer and why?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Virtual Football Manager- Sacked in the morning edition on 20:02 - Nov 24 with 355 viewshomer_123

Evans might as well do it.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Virtual Football Manager- Sacked in the morning edition on 20:04 - Nov 24 with 335 viewswkj

Virtual Football Manager- Sacked in the morning edition on 20:02 - Nov 24 by homer_123

Evans might as well do it.

Headline: Don't forget your toothbrush Paul! ITFC names Evans as the new Manager.

Crybaby

Virtual Football Manager- Sacked in the morning edition on 20:05 - Nov 24 with 332 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I'm not sure it will matter. Theres something wrong right at the heart of the club and we are quickly heading beneath many of the managers that we will need to significantly improve.

Many have said Paul Cook, I'm not sure we can attract a manager of his caliber now.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Virtual Football Manager- Sacked in the morning edition on 20:07 - Nov 24 with 307 viewsitfcjoe

Danny Cowley, succeeded wherever they've been and had quick impact at Huddersfield.

Know this league, and the area

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Virtual Football Manager- Sacked in the morning edition on 20:08 - Nov 24 with 307 viewswkj

Virtual Football Manager- Sacked in the morning edition on 20:05 - Nov 24 by Cheltenham_Blue

I'm not sure it will matter. Theres something wrong right at the heart of the club and we are quickly heading beneath many of the managers that we will need to significantly improve.

Many have said Paul Cook, I'm not sure we can attract a manager of his caliber now.

I've often said it feels like Evans hires someone in that he expects to be a total club manager rather than allowing someone to focus exclusively on managing the football side of things.

I really think the next manager needs that freedom simply to focus on the football.

Crybaby

Virtual Football Manager- Sacked in the morning edition on 20:09 - Nov 24 with 297 viewswkj

Virtual Football Manager- Sacked in the morning edition on 20:07 - Nov 24 by itfcjoe

Danny Cowley, succeeded wherever they've been and had quick impact at Huddersfield.

Know this league, and the area

I honestly agree here. I wasn't on board with the idea a few years ago but now seems like the perfect time.

Crybaby

Virtual Football Manager- Sacked in the morning edition on 20:10 - Nov 24 with 294 viewsDanTheMan

Me.

I'll do it.

Every week I'll set up a poll to pick the team. Job done.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Virtual Football Manager- Sacked in the morning edition on 20:18 - Nov 24 with 268 viewsBrianTablet

"Disgruntled mehs in the morning. Your getting disgruntled mehs in the morning."

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024