Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don’t care what anyone else says 23:20 - Nov 24 with 553 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I don’t care what anyone else says on 23:32 - Nov 24 with 512 viewswkj

Burley would be great with someone to tutor as the actual manager. I would say Dyer, but I think he and Burley aren't the best of friends these days... Burley with Matt Holland? I'd be interested to see that.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I don’t care what anyone else says on 23:38 - Nov 24 with 490 viewsTieDyedIn95

I don’t care what anyone else says on 23:32 - Nov 24 by wkj

Burley would be great with someone to tutor as the actual manager. I would say Dyer, but I think he and Burley aren't the best of friends these days... Burley with Matt Holland? I'd be interested to see that.

Dyer will be the level of our next appointment. It wont work. We need someone with a head for the game, a track record and the ability to tell Evans and co some home truths and change the direction of the club completely from top to bottom. Dyer is not that man.

Burley would have been the appointment in 2018 after Hurst along with Butcher who could have salvaged something from the wreck. We've sunk too far since.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

I don’t care what anyone else says on 23:39 - Nov 24 with 482 viewsLeightonBuzzardBlue

I don’t care what anyone else says on 23:32 - Nov 24 by wkj

Shefki Kuqi? He's already had some successful spells in Finland as a manager, and he really wants to get back into the English game. Wouldn't mind seeing him as assistant manager or involved in some way to get him going over here
I don’t care what anyone else says on 00:11 - Nov 25 with 443 viewswoiii

The total lack of any pressing in midfield, against what I thought was a pretty average Hull side, is what struck me. I know our first choice players aren't available, but that team looked like it had been put together 10 mins before kickoff without any instructions.
If Lambert hasn't got his own ideas about pressing we're never going to get anywhere as it's crucial the midfelders know exactly what they're meant to be doing when we HAVEN'T got the ball.

I've always had a sneaking suspicion that Lambert just got lucky with the form of Hoolahan and Holt, which is why he hasn't been successful since norwich
I don’t care what anyone else says on 00:22 - Nov 25 with 427 viewsketton_itfc

Burley, Dyer and Butcher would be a way better option than the Shambert.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024