Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To relieve the tedium I have a question. Which Emilia is the better actress? 20:57 - Dec 1 with 517 viewsKeno

Clarke or Fox?

debate .....

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

To relieve the tedium I have a question. Which Emilia is the better actress? on 20:57 - Dec 1 with 515 viewsAce_High1

Fox.

The end.
To relieve the tedium I have a question. Which Emilia is the better actress? on 20:58 - Dec 1 with 503 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Fox.

Better pedigree but comes with a bonkers cousin.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

To relieve the tedium I have a question. Which Emilia is the better actress? on 20:59 - Dec 1 with 495 viewsKeno

To relieve the tedium I have a question. Which Emilia is the better actress? on 20:58 - Dec 1 by Cheltenham_Blue

Fox.

Better pedigree but comes with a bonkers cousin.

Bonkers cousin?

is she from Norfolk?

To relieve the tedium I have a question. Which Emilia is the better actress? on 21:08 - Dec 1 with 461 viewsGeoffSentence

To relieve the tedium I have a question. Which Emilia is the better actress? on 20:57 - Dec 1 by Ace_High1

Fox.

The end.

The lovely Emilia Fox as she is always referred to in our house.

Well, by me, WifeSentence generally rolls her eyes and sighs.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

To relieve the tedium I have a question. Which Emilia is the better actress? on 21:11 - Dec 1 with 440 viewsCheltenham_Blue

To relieve the tedium I have a question. Which Emilia is the better actress? on 20:59 - Dec 1 by Keno

Bonkers cousin?

is she from Norfolk?

Lawrence Fox. Not from Nodge as far as I know, but definitely some inbreeding going on there.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

To relieve the tedium I have a question. Which Emilia is the better actress? on 21:13 - Dec 1 with 432 viewsronnyd

Clarke? Can't say i've ever heard of her. Just Googled her, Fox by a country mile.
To relieve the tedium I have a question. Which Emilia is the better actress? on 21:16 - Dec 1 with 423 viewsSwansea_Blue

To relieve the tedium I have a question. Which Emilia is the better actress? on 21:13 - Dec 1 by ronnyd

Clarke? Can't say i've ever heard of her. Just Googled her, Fox by a country mile.

People would probably only know her from Game of Thrones. And even then I suspect a lot of people who watched that don't know her real name.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

To relieve the tedium I have a question. Which Emilia is the better actress? on 21:19 - Dec 1 with 403 viewsKeno

To relieve the tedium I have a question. Which Emilia is the better actress? on 21:16 - Dec 1 by Swansea_Blue

People would probably only know her from Game of Thrones. And even then I suspect a lot of people who watched that don't know her real name.

Does she have a big part in GOT?
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 21:19]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024