Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Led Zeppelin music lovers 09:42 - Dec 17 with 737 viewsgtsb1966

How many of you also like Greta Van Fleet. I've read of people not liking them due to their similarities with Led Zeppelin but personally I think they are an excellent band.
Led Zeppelin music lovers on 10:45 - Dec 17 with 698 viewsBasuco

I am not a Led Zepplin fan but Stairway to Heaven and Kashmir are two tracks that many will like, I will have a listen to Greta Van Fleet to see what I think.
Led Zeppelin music lovers on 10:48 - Dec 17 with 692 viewsMetal_Hacker

Yeah love my music and can buy into both to be fair

All I have to do is to ensure I can't actually see Greta when they perform cause I do find them a little cringy

Actually had tickets for Leeds O2 last year but never made it cause I felt crap think that night or something

For the most there's always a younger band influenced by a classic band just so happens there's also a fine line between influence and copying
[Post edited 17 Dec 2020 10:54]

Poll: If it were one or the other

Led Zeppelin music lovers on 11:16 - Dec 17 with 664 viewsDanTheMan

Enjoyed their cover of Rolling in the Deep

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Led Zeppelin music lovers on 11:21 - Dec 17 with 653 viewsChurchman

Led Zeppelin music lovers on 10:45 - Dec 17 by Basuco

I am not a Led Zepplin fan but Stairway to Heaven and Kashmir are two tracks that many will like, I will have a listen to Greta Van Fleet to see what I think.

Battle of Evermore and Going to California from Led Zep 4 are excellent tracks too. I too will have a listen to GvF.
Led Zeppelin music lovers on 13:58 - Dec 17 with 608 viewsmarchy

Sort of Led Zeppelin-lite aren't they, without any of the virtuosity or sophistication.

They did however give rise to one of the best reviews I've ever read https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/greta-van-fleet-anthem-of-the-peaceful-army
Led Zeppelin music lovers on 15:14 - Dec 17 with 585 viewsCaptainAhab

Led Zeppelin music lovers on 13:58 - Dec 17 by marchy

Sort of Led Zeppelin-lite aren't they, without any of the virtuosity or sophistication.

They did however give rise to one of the best reviews I've ever read https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/greta-van-fleet-anthem-of-the-peaceful-army

"Greta Van Fleet sound like they did weed exactly once, called the cops, and tried to record a Led Zeppelin album before they arrested themselves."

Led Zeppelin music lovers on 21:36 - Dec 17 with 511 viewspeterleeblue

Led Zeppelin music lovers on 11:21 - Dec 17 by Churchman

Battle of Evermore and Going to California from Led Zep 4 are excellent tracks too. I too will have a listen to GvF.

I'm with you on both tracks.
In some quarters Battle of Evermore is IV's dud...
Led Zeppelin music lovers on 23:37 - Dec 17 with 486 viewsFreddies_Ears

Led Zeppelin music lovers on 13:58 - Dec 17 by marchy

What a fabulously vitriolic review! That's one talented writer...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024