Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone still awake, on a night shift, need something to pass time lol 02:08 - Dec 22 with 805 viewschrismakin

Lets talk town...................

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Anyone still awake, on a night shift, need something to pass time lol on 02:12 - Dec 22 with 785 viewsJambo

I miss the hope that we had each season
Anyone still awake, on a night shift, need something to pass time lol on 02:16 - Dec 22 with 777 viewschrismakin

Anyone still awake, on a night shift, need something to pass time lol on 02:12 - Dec 22 by Jambo

I miss the hope that we had each season

There's always hope

Then realism of our current set up

I loved reading the Dyer story earlier, and came across Scowcrofts story too, this is what we need at the club, not a manager with no link with the club, no link with the town and clearly no ambition of what ITFC stands for as a club

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Anyone still awake, on a night shift, need something to pass time lol on 02:36 - Dec 22 with 765 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Lambert Out. Evans Out.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anyone still awake, on a night shift, need something to pass time lol on 05:48 - Dec 22 with 680 viewsbackwaywhen

Anyone still awake, on a night shift, need something to pass time lol on 02:16 - Dec 22 by chrismakin

There's always hope

Then realism of our current set up

I loved reading the Dyer story earlier, and came across Scowcrofts story too, this is what we need at the club, not a manager with no link with the club, no link with the town and clearly no ambition of what ITFC stands for as a club

Scum have no connection .... look how well they are doing , it’s irrelevant, the right management team would get more out of this squad for sure .
Anyone still awake, on a night shift, need something to pass time lol on 05:50 - Dec 22 with 683 viewschrismakin

Anyone still awake, on a night shift, need something to pass time lol on 05:48 - Dec 22 by backwaywhen

Scum have no connection .... look how well they are doing , it’s irrelevant, the right management team would get more out of this squad for sure .

Bit different, Nodge are way better of financially than us and have owner backing

hence our need for a connection with the manager imo

Anyone still awake, on a night shift, need something to pass time lol on 08:07 - Dec 22 with 592 viewsFixed_It

Anyone still awake, on a night shift, need something to pass time lol on 05:48 - Dec 22 by backwaywhen

Who could they have for a 'connection'? Beyond Goss, Huckerby and Eadie I am struggling. No history, no legends. I'd still rather be us.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2020 8:08]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024