Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If i'm right 20:51 - Dec 23 with 1223 viewschrismakin

We should have Bishop, Norwood, Edwards and Wilson back in the next couple weeks?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

If i'm right on 20:56 - Dec 23 with 1194 viewsParisBlue

Downes & KVY as well?

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

If i'm right on 20:58 - Dec 23 with 1184 viewschrismakin

If i'm right on 20:56 - Dec 23 by ParisBlue

Downes & KVY as well?

Be interesting to see what Lambert does with KVY, throw him straight in or put in u23s for a month or two

Downes is at least another couple months i believe

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

If i'm right on 21:00 - Dec 23 with 1172 viewsArnieM

Sadly I doubt they will be back. They won’t have had any games since being out injured I believe, and won’t be risked by Lambert I doubt until they’ve got a couple of reserve games under their belts .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

If i'm right on 00:00 - Dec 24 with 947 viewsStenvict

If i'm right on 21:00 - Dec 23 by ArnieM

Sadly I doubt they will be back. They won’t have had any games since being out injured I believe, and won’t be risked by Lambert I doubt until they’ve got a couple of reserve games under their belts .

Have a couple of flipping in-house friendlies between the 1st team and U23's and get them somewhat close to match fit, rather than waiting for a competitive U23's game, ffs.

I've had enough of Lambert blaming the lack of games during lockdown for the current injury situation and then the fixture congestion for the subsequent injury situation.

Poll: What will be announced first?

If i'm right on 08:26 - Dec 24 with 774 viewsChrisd

If i'm right on 20:58 - Dec 23 by chrismakin

Be interesting to see what Lambert does with KVY, throw him straight in or put in u23s for a month or two

Downes is at least another couple months i believe

KVY won’t be thrown straight back in, he’s been out for so long. He needs to be eased back especially with our record in managing injuries. Training fitness, is completely different to match fitness, he’ll need games to get his confidence and match fitness back. The U23s appears the logical option, but then having KVY on the first team bench and giving him minutes in games and building up from there.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

If i'm right on 08:31 - Dec 24 with 760 viewsChrisd

If i'm right on 00:00 - Dec 24 by Stenvict

Have a couple of flipping in-house friendlies between the 1st team and U23's and get them somewhat close to match fit, rather than waiting for a competitive U23's game, ffs.

I've had enough of Lambert blaming the lack of games during lockdown for the current injury situation and then the fixture congestion for the subsequent injury situation.

He just moves the goalposts to benefit his argument. I’m fed up with listening to him, stop the talking PL and start getting your side consistently delivering.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

If i'm right on 09:01 - Dec 24 with 716 viewsMrTown

Where is Nydam?

Can't imagine any coming back soon though with our injury record.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

If i'm right on 09:11 - Dec 24 with 696 viewsAce_High1

If i'm right on 09:01 - Dec 24 by MrTown

Where is Nydam?

Back next week along with KVY and Bish AKA 6 months later.
Login to get fewer ads

If i'm right on 09:19 - Dec 24 with 671 viewscatch74

If i'm right on 09:01 - Dec 24 by MrTown

Where is Nydam?

Lambert said a while back that he doesn’t expect him to play much, if at all, this season - returning from such a severe injury. Hope he proves him wrong.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024