Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Salford - Class of 92 00:43 - Dec 24 with 1186 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Watching the latest episodes on Sky;
- on the face of it the sheer arrogance and sense of entitlement, particularly from Gary Neville is infuriating and disrespectful, expecting to walk League 2
- however maybe more envy; we need some of this winner attitude, not accepting any less from our ownership and management

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Salford - Class of 92 on 06:29 - Dec 24 with 1027 viewsdavblue

I really expect them to be in the championship before we will be.
Salford - Class of 92 on 08:14 - Dec 24 with 937 viewsChrisd

Finished watching the latest episodes yesterday, as always I found it a good watch. I suppose when their wage bill is £2.9m then there should be some entitlement. Similar to us in L1, the attitude in the main is the same. I do like how they’ve kept some of the original characters at the club from when the Class of 92 first took over, but you can see this season how clubs with ambition at various levels strive to get promotion by spending the most, bringing higher quality players in and demanding more. The transition of the ground is amazing, the club is going places, they’ve also got the right people in key positions and got their infrastructure in place. Gary Neville wants the club to be successful and is fully invested in it both financially and in person, sadly our owner just hasn’t got that same desire and drive for us and we wonder why we are stagnating? Give it another season or so and they’ll supersede us.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2020 8:28]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Salford - Class of 92 on 08:42 - Dec 24 with 870 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Salford - Class of 92 on 08:14 - Dec 24 by Chrisd

Finished watching the latest episodes yesterday, as always I found it a good watch. I suppose when their wage bill is £2.9m then there should be some entitlement. Similar to us in L1, the attitude in the main is the same. I do like how they’ve kept some of the original characters at the club from when the Class of 92 first took over, but you can see this season how clubs with ambition at various levels strive to get promotion by spending the most, bringing higher quality players in and demanding more. The transition of the ground is amazing, the club is going places, they’ve also got the right people in key positions and got their infrastructure in place. Gary Neville wants the club to be successful and is fully invested in it both financially and in person, sadly our owner just hasn’t got that same desire and drive for us and we wonder why we are stagnating? Give it another season or so and they’ll supersede us.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2020 8:28]

Not sure attitude is the same as us in L1;
- their fans are enjoying the ride, whereas ours rightfully expect better
- their ownership is demanding high standards and promotion at all costs, not sure ours is

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Salford - Class of 92 on 09:27 - Dec 24 with 784 viewstractordownsouth

Are the episodes available to watch anywhere? I don’t have sky

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024