Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can't recall the last time one of our players scored twice in a match ... 21:30 - Jan 23 with 499 viewsNthsuffolkblue

... let alone a hat trick.

Jack Whatmough scored twice today for Hull. Which is unfortunate for him as he is a Portsmouth player. Never heard of a brace of own goals in the same match before.

EDIT: Wrong name but not a million miles away!
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 23:34]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I can't recall the last time one of our players scored twice in a match ... on 21:56 - Jan 23 with 412 viewsdavblue

What about a penalty? I can’t recall one this season I’m probably wrong but I don’t remember one.
I can't recall the last time one of our players scored twice in a match ... on 21:58 - Jan 23 with 398 viewschrismakin

I can't recall the last time one of our players scored twice in a match ... on 21:56 - Jan 23 by davblue

What about a penalty? I can’t recall one this season I’m probably wrong but I don’t remember one.

have we scored direct from a freekick yet this season?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I can't recall the last time one of our players scored twice in a match ... on 22:00 - Jan 23 with 386 viewsIpswichKnight

I can't recall the last time one of our players scored twice in a match ... on 21:56 - Jan 23 by davblue

Nope you are not wrong, think it’s been over a year now since we had one, last one I can remember was Shrewsbury at home last season!
I can't recall the last time one of our players scored twice in a match ... on 22:03 - Jan 23 with 375 viewshoppy

Edwards scored 2 away at Blackpool this season when we won 4-1

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I can't recall the last time one of our players scored twice in a match ... on 22:05 - Jan 23 with 367 viewsNthsuffolkblue

You need to get in the opposition box to gain a penalty.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I can't recall the last time one of our players scored twice in a match ... on 22:11 - Jan 23 with 356 viewsdavblue

I can't recall the last time one of our players scored twice in a match ... on 21:58 - Jan 23 by chrismakin

have we scored direct from a freekick yet this season?

Or a corner?
I can't recall the last time one of our players scored twice in a match ... on 22:12 - Jan 23 with 348 viewschrismakin

I can't recall the last time one of our players scored twice in a match ... on 22:11 - Jan 23 by davblue

Or a corner?

I know other teams have scored from our corners.....

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I can't recall the last time one of our players scored twice in a match ... on 22:15 - Jan 23 with 335 viewsStenvict

Blimey, he was doing alright for Middlesbrough only a few weeks ago, now you've sent him to Pompey and credited him with 2 own goals. What a fall from grace

Poll: What will be announced first?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024