Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There's a saying in life and that is that "you make your own luck" 22:19 - Jan 26 with 461 viewsbobbyramsey

.....and I'm afraid, from the way that Lambert has conducted himself, that he only deserves bad luck.....

Karma and all that......
There's a saying in life and that is that "you make your own luck" on 22:22 - Jan 26 with 433 viewsEireannach_gorm

Used up all his luck staying in the job..
There's a saying in life and that is that "you make your own luck" on 22:24 - Jan 26 with 409 viewsitfcjoe

Yep, he's not getting much luck at the moment - but ultimately we aren't where we are because of what happened tonight

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

There's a saying in life and that is that "you make your own luck" on 22:26 - Jan 26 with 372 viewshomer_123

There's a saying in life and that is that "you make your own luck" on 22:24 - Jan 26 by itfcjoe

Yep, he's not getting much luck at the moment - but ultimately we aren't where we are because of what happened tonight

Indeed.

As I said during the match... that goal today that we conceded is everything you need to know about us under Lambert. Poor decision making, concentration and marking and we get punished.

Nothing to do with the red card.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

There's a saying in life and that is that "you make your own luck" on 22:31 - Jan 26 with 346 viewsChurchman

He’s been outrageously lucky this season and last. It’s not luck that most of his players are hiding and he doesn’t know a team from a teapot. Its not luck that the players can’t stay fit, or don’t want to. It’s not luck the team is set up so badly every week that the players have no idea where or what they are doing. It’s not luck that there is no standards, work ethic, discipline or professionalism at the club. It’s not luck that the owner cares about nothing but costs.

RIP Ipswich Town. I just wish they stop insulting the club badge and remove it. That and the names on the stands and the pictures etc in the football club. By all means replace them with the ME logo and pictures of Celtic, St Mirren and Dortmund
There's a saying in life and that is that "you make your own luck" on 22:33 - Jan 26 with 331 viewsTrequartista

I think we got some fortunate results early in the season, so any bad luck is just evening itself out, and getting yourself sent off after 9 minutes isn't luck, even if the manager could not legislate for it.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024